Who would you let go ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
If you had the power, which WWE wrestlers would you release today ?

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Not a wrestler but Kevin Robot Patrick.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Not a wrestler but Kevin Robot Patrick.
I concur. Also, Maxine. Also, Johnny Gargano. Hmmmm, feel like there are more but that's a start.

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
There's an easy answer where I'd just roll out a list of talents I don't care for and that would be it.

Buuuuut that would be admittedly gutting , like, half of the main roster and probably killing several storylines. Ultimately it would be self-serving, like yeah I think Karrion Kross or Baron Corbin or Bobby Lashley are absolute bores, but in terms of releases I would honestly prioritize those who want out or said they wanted out recently.

Mustafa Ali? "Alright despite you being amazing and one of my favorites, I'll compromise, here's a four-week feud to put someone over while portraying a character you want, if you still want to leave then the option is yours to do so, best of luck."

Grizzled Young Vets? "Yeah understandable how about a brief feud with another tag team, get rid of the Schism stink and be who you want to be. Give them a good rub and if you still want to leave afterwards then I understand, good luck and have fun."

Roderick Strong? "... You're still employed here? Christ on a stick my dude I havn't seen you on WWE TV in like ages, whose cornflakes did you piss in? Alright well if you're not super-injured here's a brief feud to put someone else over and I'll show you where the door is."

I wouldn't want someone to be unhappy working under me, so if there's really nothing I can do to make them happy in the workplace and they'd rather go somewhere else, who am I to deny that? Doesn't matter if they go to AEW or anywhere. Happiness matters.

and after that I'd start looking at the aforementioned bores. You'd better hope someone else requests their release so I can spend time working with them, otherwise you're getting a pink slip in the mail, Kross.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Roderick Strong? "... You're still employed here? Christ on a stick my dude I havn't seen you on WWE TV in like ages, whose cornflakes did you piss in? Alright well if you're not super-injured here's a brief feud to put someone else over and I'll show you where the door is."
Ziqw1WufnxBWoqWcyKAhb43MuqSUEbReobgsnAItDUs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie