Who Would Make the Best ECW Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which New Breeder Would Make Best ECW Champion?

• Elijah Burke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Cor Von

• Matt Striker

• Kevin Thorn

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Out of the old New Breed faction, none of them have yet to hold ECW gold, my question is which of the four would make the best ECW Champion? Burke? Cor Von? Thorn? Striker?

My Pick-Marcus Cor Von
He has had alot of exposure and experience over the years. He has good mic skills and a killer main move, he stands out among the other 3 for sure.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Monty Brown! He is so deserving of a Championship it isnt even funny. TNA gave him so many shots yet they made him fall every time he had the chance.

Truth

Reaction score
Elijah Burke. He is great in the ring, cuts great promos much better then Cor Von, and is a good heel. He should get it before Cor Von although Cor Von is also a good choice. Burke I could see really carrying ECW as champ, as for Cor Von...not so much. He would be hell of a good IC champion, but I dont know about world champ.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Well it's between Con Vor and Burke.

My choice would be Con Vor since he is very deserving of a championship reign. He would be a very credible champion. Not to mention he would add lots of prestige to the ECW Championship, even though there is no more prestige in the title anymore. Also he has great mic skills and good in ring ability, a very high moveset.

But Johnny Nitro is a good champion right now but Con Vor should definately be next in line for the title.

Great One

I think Cor Von is definitely the best pick to hold the title.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Iam going to go with Matt Striker here on this one, that is if they stop him jobbing and build him up abit first. It would Mix things up abit and could be very entertaining.

phantomgerald

I chose Burke because he's younger than cor von, has slightly better mic skills, and is not from TNA(which i believe WWE take into account when they are considering who to give the title to)

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Cor Von is not a good choice as a WWECW Champion. There are guys's in the company who are much more deserving them him. If Cor Von proves himself in a good match on ECW on Sci Fi, or at the GAB, I'll say he's should be WWECW Champ. But at the moment, Burke seems right to be Champion, even though I prefer Nitro to him...

X-Pac

Reaction score
Hands down Elijah Burk, he is one of the best on the mic I've seen in recent and he is a amazing in the ring.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I have three words for you.....

Kevin

FUCKING

Thorne

3lions

Reaction score
I don't rate Thron. Granted, he has come a long way since his days as Mordecia, but he is still not World Title quality, even in ECW.

I would go for Cor Von. I never rated him at all in TNA but am slowly becoming a fan of his. Burke is more of a US Champion to me. Cor Von has the size the ability which WWE likes for their ME guys and can see him defeating Punk for the ECW Title in the coming months - once Punk has defeated Nitro, of coruse.

Sery2

Reaction score
Id think burke i havent seen much of him but from wat i seen he is prettydam good

Reaction score
Marcus Con Vor!
Hes more of an animal and would actaully tear apart some of the ECW wrestlers and making him a feared champion.

Oasis

Reaction score
I think Elijah should be champ. He seems to be more over then Cor Von and if he becomes champ they already have a fued for him, against Punk, plus he's supposed to be the leader so if Cor Von wins they'll have to do another angle like what they did with Orton and Evolution, which we've already seen. So yeah.......