Who would be champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Ziggler and he would be feuding with Jericho, it's going on right now but i'd just strap the belt round Ziggler's waist and carry it on.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho.. feuding with ziggler

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm expecting shit load of DZ love in here, I personally would have Bryan as the aggressive tweener / leaning more heelish facing off against a face Jericho. Bryan would have injured Sheamus on Smackdown to take the belt via submission in the Lebelle Lock. The final match would be an iron man match at SVS, the scores would be tied at 3-3 with 1 minute left, Jericho traps a bloodied Bryan in the lion tamer, he holds it but Bryan refuses to tap, since it's a draw he keeps the belt. Refs try to check on him but he pushes them away, both men are sitting in opposite corners. Bryan walks to the center as does Jericho they look as though they'll fight until Jericho raises his hand and walks away, Bryan is practically collapsing due to exhaustion, DZ who beat Orton clean earlier in the night for the 2nd time runs out, knocking Jericho out from behind before cashing in and beating Bryan. This leads to Jericho / Bryan / Ziggler in a ladder match at TLC, DZ retains.

Reactions: Zach and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rhodes would be defending against a face Bryan.
Awesome post, Seabs!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I'm expecting s*** load of DZ love in here, I personally would have Bryan as the aggressive tweener / leaning more heelish facing off against a face Jericho. Bryan would have injured Sheamus on Smackdown to take the belt via submission in the Lebelle Lock. The final match would be an iron man match at SVS, the scores would be tied at 3-3 with 1 minute left, Jericho traps a bloodied Bryan in the lion tamer, he holds it but Bryan refuses to tap, since it's a draw he keeps the belt. Refs try to check on him but he pushes them away, both men are sitting in opposite corners. Bryan walks to the center as does Jericho they look as though they'll fight until Jericho raises his hand and walks away, Bryan is practically collapsing due to exhaustion, DZ who beat Orton clean earlier in the night for the 2nd time runs out, knocking Jericho out from behind before cashing in and beating Bryan. This leads to Jericho / Bryan / Ziggler in a ladder match at TLC, DZ retains.

Fappy Dappy Quack Quack. :booker:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm expecting s*** load of DZ love in here, I personally would have Bryan as the aggressive tweener / leaning more heelish facing off against a face Jericho. Bryan would have injured Sheamus on Smackdown to take the belt via submission in the Lebelle Lock. The final match would be an iron man match at SVS, the scores would be tied at 3-3 with 1 minute left, Jericho traps a bloodied Bryan in the lion tamer, he holds it but Bryan refuses to tap, since it's a draw he keeps the belt. Refs try to check on him but he pushes them away, both men are sitting in opposite corners. Bryan walks to the center as does Jericho they look as though they'll fight until Jericho raises his hand and walks away, Bryan is practically collapsing due to exhaustion, DZ who beat Orton clean earlier in the night for the 2nd time runs out, knocking Jericho out from behind before cashing in and beating Bryan. This leads to Jericho / Bryan / Ziggler in a ladder match at TLC, DZ retains.

:yes: This is perfect.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Seabs said:

After reading this, I became sexually aroused.

wk