• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will hold their first championships?

Kasumi

Who is your guess for 1st title holders?
It is quite and honor.

Their Biggest Singles Title?

2nd tier singles title(if their is one)?

Tag Title?

Ladies Title?

Also what do you think their championships will be called?
[automerge]1560284902[/automerge]
Hello?
Answer Now!

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Main Title: Will be Jericho since he has name value
Tag Titles: Will be The Bucks
Women's Title: Will be Brandi

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
World Title: Jericho or Kenny Omega, hopefully the second champ will be The Big Moxx
Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks
Women’s Title: Awesome Kong

[automerge]1566959204[/automerge]
And yeah, the mid-card title is probably gonna be MJF

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Just like with Jericho, they should probably make the first champions people who already have their name built.
A valid point...BUT...I think they can get away
with having someone younger than Kong as
their first women's Champion.

Plus I believe Kong has a bad back & is
also involved with the GLOW series....so
while she has name value...she is also
beat up & has outside commitments from
the AEW.

Better give it to Britt Baker, Riho or Allie.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
If I'm booking, I'm 100% giving Hangman the title. Elevate a guy on night 1 and do what modern wrestling fans want so badly.

I see it much like Lucha Underground's opening. Where it seemed set up to give Mundo a big W as the "big name" (for a smaller promotion) it wound up putting over Prince Puma as their biggest star, and was an excellent swerve.

InsaneAlphaBeta

I think Jericho should be the first ever AEW World Champion, simply because you should establish the belt. The Man Makes The Title as they say. Jericho wins it and it immediately elavates the title, Jericho is a established world champion, first ever unidsputed champion, he beat the rock and stone cold in the same night, so absolutely have him be your first champion. And have the hangman chase for the title as a babyface should.

As for the tag titles, i honestly dont think it will be the young bucks, i dont see them making themselves the tag team champions, people would see right through that and they would get a ton of hate for it, maybe private party or Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy as your first champs.

The womens title i see Brit Baker winning, you can tell she is the biggist star in that devision.