Who will be the next Divas Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will defeat AJ for the Divas Championship?

• Aksana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alicia Fox

• Brie Bella or Nikki Bella

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cameron

• Emma

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Summer Rae

• Layla

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Naomi

• Natalya

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Tamina Snuka

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Who will beat AJ and end her incredibly boring reign as Champion?

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The Bella twins try so hard to become individuals and yet they are still used in the same category...

You'll never be free, Nikki... Neveeeeeerrrr!

As much as I want to say Emma i doubt they would give her the gail kim treatment and just hand her a title so early on the roster. I'm going to go with Tamina.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tamina makes sense. Haven't been keeping up with Smackdown lately ('lately' as in the past few months), but didn't her and AJ 'break up' on that show a couple of weeks ago?

It doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me personally who becomes champion and who doesn't, as it's an incredibly boring division imo anyway. In fact, I hope they have Tamina squash AJ in less than a minute (which I could easily see them doing for some reason... the longest-reigning champion of all time struts in cockier than hell that it's gonna be just another title defense, but then gets destroyed in what could end up being the shortest Diva's Championship in WWE history... actually, I quite like that idea, as we would be ending one record and setting another at the same time, a fitting moment for an event like Wrestlemania XXX) just so that we can devote the least amount of time as possible to the Diva's at Wrestlemania.

Reactions: Wilby

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Tamina makes sense. Haven't been keeping up with Smackdown lately ('lately' as in the past few months), but didn't her and AJ 'break up' on that show a couple of weeks ago?

It seems like they're teasing a breakup. Tamina did appear with AJ on Smackdown so they're not broken up yet.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Emma seems to be the only one they give a shit about.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Feel like it's gotta be someone on the TD show. Hopefully it's someone competent... They seemed to be planning on Naomi which would be fine. Problem is AJ doesn't have any believable competition... not being a mark, that's just how things have been booked.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Feel like it's gotta be someone on the TD show. Hopefully it's someone competent... They seemed to be planning on Naomi which would be fine. Problem is AJ doesn't have any believable competition... not being a mark, that's just how things have been booked.

They're booking the Total Divas like any of them could beat AJ for the title, Natalya had a great Divas Title match on Main-Event. Naomi was rumored to take the title, Nikki has been getting a push lately. It's gotta be one of them you would think..

AJ as Champion is not really believable anyways. She's a decent wrestler, but she's way too small to be running threw all these divas... If no one in that division is good enough to beat a girl who's 4'11 and 100 pounds, then there's a problem.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I think it will be Nattie. I'd expect either Tamina to do something causing AJ to lose or AJ just blaming her for losing the title, which will cause their split to be finalized and we'll get an AJ/Tamina feud while Nattie feuds with Summer over the title.

Or

[blffl]paige of course duh[/blffl]

wk

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I think that Natalya will win the Diva's title from AJ Lee at WM 30.

Although Natalya has already had her fair share of title shots at AJ I still think the crowd are behind her enough to warrant a successful title reign. Like others have mentioned I could see Tamina Snuka costing her the title in some manner and then the two feuding post-WM30.

It has become increasingly difficult to predict who will take the title due to AJ jobbing her arse of in tag-team bouts or random singles contests that do not involve a title defence.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh Yes! Tamina won!

Don't know why but i feel so good when my vote on a poll wins.

5dc32ffed340ca43f9369dccc964c4f1.gif

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Oh Yes! Tamina won!

Don't know why but i feel so good when my vote on a poll wins.

I voted for Natalya as soon as I saw your reply. Part of this was to spite you, part of this was down to my love of Schadenfreude.

#sorrynotsorry :jesse:

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I voted for Natalya as soon as I saw your reply. Part of this was to spite you, part of this was down to my love of Schadenfreude.

#sorrynotsorry :jesse:
Oh... Oh no you didn't!

Reactions: Wilby