Who will be the NBA Champions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Personally, I have no clue at the moment. At the start of the season I would have choose the Heat and the Knicks as choices but the Knicks lost to the Raptors and and the Heat are not winning matches by that big of a margin. I know a wins a win and even the best teams lose but I thought the Heat would be beating the Bobcats by a bigger margin. So who do you think will be the NBA Champions?

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
I'd have to go with The Heat at this point. It all really just depends on Lebron's willingness to step up when it matters.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
But if Wade and LeBron get injured than the Heat could stall quickly and give an oppurtunity for another team to step it up.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
But if Wade and LeBron get injured than the Heat could stall quickly and give an oppurtunity for another team to step it up.

Lol okay barring any serious injuries I see The Heat winning it all. I think even if Wade gets hurt Lebron can carry that team. He won with less in Cleveland.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I don't honestly believe LeBron can carry that whole team, To much for even him.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out he went 50-28 and made the NBA finals with a starting team of PG Larry Hughs SG Sasha Pavlovic SF himself PF Drew Gooden C Big Z (those starters could only be considered starters in Cleveland. With the exception of the Lebron of course.) I think he can do it with The Heat roster and Bosh. I'm pretty sure DWade got hurt last year too and missed games.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Personally I dislike the Heat so I hope everything goes wrong for them. I know the Wizards arn't going to win cus frankly we suck so I'm not sure who I want to win.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The SUNS bAby! Dudley time!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
Personally I dislike the Heat so I hope everything goes wrong for them. I know the Wizards arn't going to win cus frankly we suck so I'm not sure who I want to win.

There's nothing wrong with hating The Heat. I understand. I personally hope the Bobcats have a decent year I like Kemba Walker.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'd probably say the Bobcats are the worst team in the league with the Wizards being a little bit better than them but we all like to support a shit team. Hence why I decided to support the Wizards.