Who will be the Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
It's pretty much obvious right now that WWE are planning on having a Mysterio/Cara feud which will lead to a match between the 2 at WrestleMania 29..

The problem is,They both are popular faces, and I don't see any of them turning heel..not Rey who was face pretty much his entire career in the WWE, nor Cara who is being built as the next Rey...

So will they just have a face vs face match?

Or will they actually pull the trigger and turn one of them?

What do you think?

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
couldnt care less for any of them, they both should retire imo, and bring some new talent to appeal the mexican demography

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Who will be the Heel?

HHHBestHeelEver said:
couldnt care less for any of them, they both should retire imo, and bring some new talent to appeal the mexican demography

Retire? Cara is still pretty young lol.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If its Mysterio's last match, maybe they'll do a mask vs mask match. Then no one has to be heel. Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Retire? Cara is still pretty young lol.
Im not talking about the age.., I mean I just don´t like them, and i specially hate the stupid lights when sincara is in a match, and he´s always botching anyways.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I believe it'll be face vs face, hopefully with them trying to outdo each other and prove which one is the best.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I believe it'll be face vs face, hopefully with them trying to outdo each other and prove which one is the best.
Can´t wait to see sincara writing his promos on a board :p :eek:tunga:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Leo C said:

No contest there, Rey is light years ahead of Cara. The sad part is Cara will probably go over. I just wish there was someone else he could pass the torch to.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
No contest there, Rey is light years ahead of Cara. The sad part is Cara will probably go over. I just wish there was someone else he could pass the torch to.

Not light years. Sin Cara on a good day is much more entertaining in his role as the magical high-flier than Rey - who can still work a good match - simply because Rey has aged and absorbed many injuries etc. Sin Cara has botched a lot yes, but with Rey he has been almost perfect, he needed better communication. The more English he learns and the more used to the WWE style he gets, the better he will be. He's a very talented wrestler, his drawing ability in Mexico is proof of that.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
The thing that worries me the most about this feud are the promos . lol