Who Watches Toonami

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Watch Toonami

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
D'Z suggested this so i made it. Vote

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
First off, no because Toonami is absolute shit that only airs the shitty mainstream animes that no one gives two fucks about.

Secondly, I live in Japan for the most part, so I get to watch whatever anime I want to watch on TV, and those ones are actually good.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I watched it when it actually use to be a channel here. Was a shame when they replaced it was "Cartoon Network too" was a decent channel back in the day.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
First off, no because Toonami is absolute shit that only airs the shitty mainstream animes that no one gives two fucks about.

Secondly, I live in Japan for the most part, so I get to watch whatever anime I want to watch on TV, and those ones are actually good.
Hey Nero does most people in Japan use Anime for a term for all type of animation? And are you looking forward to any particular show for the Spring season?

Don't get Toonami in Australia

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
D'Z suggested this so i made it. Vote

I watched it when it actually use to be a channel here. Was a shame when they replaced it was "Cartoon Network too" was a decent channel back in the day.

Uh? It on Adult Swim! And yes I watch it do a toonami review every week on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Gohan6425 i posted fourm as well every week as a thread. Don't fuckin learing to that troller nero she does not she talking about! Toonami is a great source for Anime in the USA! And show great anime!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Uh? It on Adult Swim! And yes I watch it do a toonami review every week on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Gohan6425 i posted fourm as well every week as a thread. Don't fuckin learing to that troller nero she does not she talking about! Toonami is a great source for Anime in the USA! And show great anime!
He lives in Britain genius. Also Toonami doesn't air half the shit that we get over here in the homeland of Nippon.

Reactions: Muur

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Used to be over here....Used to show stuff like Pokemon, Code Lyoko....I forgot the rest...Toonami was forgettable.
They replaced it with a Cartoon Network Too, which is shitty....

Why watch Toonami now when we have Internet to watch a Larger Library of Anime's while Toonami have a small library of them.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Used to be over here....Used to show stuff like Pokemon, Code Lyoko....I forgot the rest...Toonami was forgettable.
They replaced it with a Cartoon Network Too, which is shitty....

Why watch Toonami now when we have Internet to watch a Larger Library of Anime's while Toonami have a small library of them.
I'd imagine quality issues. Then again, we get full HD shows over here :>, and I don't have to pay for it (in reference to a subscription based site for HD animes rather than the lack of HD free sites.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd imagine quality issues. Then again, we get full HD shows over here :>, and I don't have to pay for it (in reference to a subscription based site for HD animes rather than the lack of HD free sites.
Well, there's no station in the UK (That I know of, Someone may have to update me on this) that have any Anime on it. I usually watch it on my Computer (Or On My Phone, Which I'm doing with Danganronpa atm).

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Well, there's no station in the UK (That I know of, Someone may have to update me on this) that have any Anime on it. I usually watch it on my Computer (Or On My Phone, Which I'm doing with Danganronpa atm).
Well everything gets aired over here originally so I'm happy. And ew danganronpa.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well everything gets aired over here originally so I'm happy. And ew danganronpa.
Hey, I like it...Plus I'm busy this time at the year, so I secluded myself to short series...Really want to start watching Kill La Kill and Attack on Titan....Will have to wait for a few weeks until my Exams are done.