Who wants to see Hulk Hogan manage SmackDown next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Forget about his 2015 controversies, I feel he could bring in a good ride, filling in Bryan's gap, at least on the short-run.
images (1).jpeg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mentioned this already... My reaction stands:

200.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'd rather eat rotten sushi smothered in mayo that has been sitting in the sun for two weeks.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hey Dean, what's the answer?

Ambrose: Nope! :nope:

There you have it!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I mean, as long as he doesn't have actual creative control, I wouldn't have a problem with it lol. I don't think it's much of a big deal, if anything it will probably pull in more people because it's like one of the all time greats and everyone's dad, Eric Aaron Bischoff, once said: controversy creates cash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I mean, as long as he doesn't have actual creative control, I wouldn't have a problem with it lol. I don't think it's much of a big deal, if anything it will probably pull in more people because it's like one of the all time greats and everyone's dad, Eric Aaron Bischoff, once said: controversy creates cash

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Hogan firing and the tape and the controversy. I just don't like Hogan. Whether or not he has creative control or not, I don't want to turn on Smackdown and see him. There's not much that can get me to stop watching a particular wrestling program... that might be one of those things.

SWL

Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Hogan firing and the tape. I just don't like Hogan. Whether or not he has creative control or not, I don't want to turn on Smackdown and see him. There's not much that can get me to stop watching a particular wrestling program... that might be one of those things.
I get that, but to me it's more on the irrelevant spectrum of possible problems I guess

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I get that, but to me it's more on the irrelevant spectrum of possible problems I guess

Understandable.

I'll go as far as saying I don't really think he should still be ostracized from the company. I wouldn't mind him back in a Legends capacity in which he shows up occasionally and maybe makes a speech in October about Susan G Komen, every week as the GM of Smackdown is a bit much though.

SWL

Hotshot
Reaction score
every week as the GM of Smackdown is a bit much though.
every person as GM gets too much week after week tbh. If it was my choice I'd just scrap the GM act all together and just have the show be run by.. well nobody.. I guess a mystical figure in the back putting matches together. Like some type of Jack Tunney, announcing matches from his desk in his office lol

Susan G Komen
giphy.gif

just you mentioning it made me gag in my mouth

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
every person as GM gets too much week after week tbh. If it was my choice I'd just scrap the GM act all together and just have the show be run by.. well nobody.. I guess a mystical figure in the back putting matches together. Like some type of Jack Tunney, announcing matches from his desk in his office lol

giphy.gif

just you mentioning it made me gag in my mouth

Agreed, the Jack Tunney approach was better.