Who wants a quick laugh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

LKP said:
what is your problem? I'm not doing anything nowadays. Threads still get made about me so i cant win. Why the fuck should i shut up? Your a 16 yr old fucking kid. Why should i listen to you? Wat advice btw? If you stop dick-riding people sucking up to them and maybe using red rep as a weapon ud be ok. Your the one who has changed dude big time. I mean i think your ACTING cool now go get loads or green rep. And your sucking XBA's cock by giving him all the music he wants. It seems as if your online all of the time now.

:lmao :lmao

XBA's cock by giving him all the music he wants.

:music_band: :lol:

LKP

I predicted you would do this.... Saves me making a thread about how much of a stupid twat who looks like an ugly woman.

LKP

Oh no plz do not use such words..... How is the thing i made up going to effect me? I made that up after someone posted i looked like Bret hart

MizMasta3000

bear.jpg

LKP

For a kid like Miz masta yeah.

Hey Kizza Mizmasta is acting like you lot. What are your thoughts on the matter? Dick riding to stay safe or just having PMT?

LKP

No no not trolling me. Did i mention me being trolled? No sir. I said he is acting like you lot..... Cmon you dont get it? Damn AUSSIES

LKP

I knew that would be your answer..... You do not care if there is another teen on the loose thinking he is cool.......Ok Fair enough lets see what sunday brings us............

Kizza

It's the internet. Why should I care?

If some little puerto rican spic wants to have a go at you, I don't care.

LKP

Your not getting it are you? Never mind kizza i thought you was smarter than this.... Obviously not.......... MizMasta is acting LIKE you lot!!!!