Who should Ziggler's first proper feud be as champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Rumors are that it'll be with Randy Orton. I know a lot of people here hate Orton (I'm not exactly a fan myself) but they've had excellent matches in the past. I wouldn't mind it. Besides, who else is there besides him, Show and Sheamus?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
God I'm sitting here genuinely struggling to think of any credible face who I would actually want Dolph to face. A fued with a face D-Bry would be unbelievable, but I don't really want to see Bryan face. The only other credible person that Ziggler could face is a face Del Rio, sadly they are determined to make his god awful heel character work somehow.

My personal choice would have to be Christian, he and Ziggler worked amazingly well in the ring together a few months ago on Raw.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Christian or Kofi if he is no longer is holding the IC. It's kind of Kofi's thing currently. He can hop up into the main event and help put over a new main eventer like Dolph. Not to mention the match quality. Kofi won't come out of it looking bad either.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be Ziggler putting Kofi over? Kofi strikes me as a life long midcarder. I think Ziggler's first feud should be with an already established main eventer in order to further establish him as a world champion.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Daniel Bryan :bitw: Although he's tied to the Tag Titles now. Looking at the SD roster, I suspect Orton

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Orton is gonna turn heel so , it should be Christian or D-BRY

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggs vs the world sounds good to me. Why limit him, his ego isn't.

Ziggs vs the roster... Ziggs vs the WWE universe... Ziggs vs everybody

Ziggs against a returning Jericho is works (hopefully he'd still be champ by then)... but (face) Mark Henry would be good only since he's on his way out