Who on NXT is ready to be called up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pretty easy concept here. Out of the guys on NXT right now, who is ready to be called up?

The obvious guys are Ohno and Wyatt. They have been down there a while now and are both skilled at both talking and wrestling. They can both be big things.

Neville is also somewhat ready in my book. His ring work is ridiculously solid, best high flyer in the world right now. His talking has also surprised me since he is nowhere near as bad as I thought he would be. He could still use some work on it but he gets his point across. Plus he is over.

Graves is also almost ready. He could use some more fine tuning but there's is not much left to be tuned on him. He is solid overall and he is over. Fine tune Graves and have him debut between Summerslam and Survivor series.

Kruger is like Graves, almost ready. A bit more fine tuning and then send him up around the same time as Graves.

Harper is also ready. He and Rowan should show up around the same time as Wyatt since the cult leader needs his followers. Rowan might need some more work but that's why you stick him with Harper who can help him. They can also be sent to Florida for the NXT tapings to keep being tuned if needed.

Paige is also ready in my opinion but she is too young. There seems to be an unwritten rule now that you have to be 21 to be on the Main roster so we likely won't see Paige on the main roster before August 17.

Who are main roster ready or almost ready according to you?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
2f2d859ea25d48fb6b7c2b9c02ca98f9.jpg

Stopspot

Reaction score
I have some pics on my computer at work for a partner pic to the I agree with Softspot one. I agree with shobs will be born on Monday :gusta:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Shabang said:
I have some pics on my computer at work for a partner pic to the I agree with Softspot one. I agree with shobs will be born on Monday :gusta:

Nice! :happy:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
The fucking show is still going on even though it's not on TV, you absolute moron.

:pipebomb:

Respect Gohan6425 said:
it have not been tv for 2 years! b/c it got no raing!

http://wweforums.net/thread-23689.html

Stopspot

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
it have not been tv for 2 years! b/c it got no raing!

It's on TV in 60 countries, just not America and is a big ratings drawer.