Who Is The WWE's Biggest Draw Right Now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the WWEs biggest current draw?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Shawn Michaels

• Triple H

• Undertaker

• Randy Orton

• Bobby Lashley

• Ken Kennedy

• The Hardys

• MVP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaedon

Reaction score
There has been some debate as to whether or not the WWE should be relying on HHH, Taker, and HBK to main event the big PPVs. But is that really the case? I mean if they are the biggest draws why not? So the question is, who is the biggest draw and why?

CenaMark54

This.... Wheter you like it or not. Which is why Orton should NOT win the title at Summerslam.

I know what your saying. But I also think its about time to give Orton a shot to see if he can be a good drawing champion.

Also, if the WWE decides to make Orton vs Cena a prolonged feud, I think it would be better for buyrates and ratings to have Cena chase Orton.

Bradders

Reaction score
Cena is the top draw but to most smarks or the IWC the biggest draw in our minds is HBK who someone who can put on a great match but to the mainstream it's Cena or as I like to call him 'A poor noob's Austin'

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Its really hard to pick a top draw when you have guys like Undertaker, Batista, Edge, Cena, HBK, HHH, and Orton. Everyone tunes in every week to see these guys.

However, I do have to agree with everyone that Cena is the WWE's top draw.

Bradders

Reaction score
But this really depends, the IWC will have different opinions, they may go to a show because Danielson is there, not Cena. I will now honestly say HBK draws for me and for mostly everyone else.

CenaMark54

But this really depends, the IWC will have different opinions, they may go to a show because Danielson is there, not Cena. I will now honestly say HBK draws for me and for mostly everyone else.

This is a thread about the biggest draw though. I'm sure one Big Daddy V mark goes to ECW shows because V will be on the card. That doesn't make him a draw.

HBK was and is an average draw if he even is one. The WWE had terrible PPV buyrates back when he was champ and that was back in the day when the WWE didnt have 16 PPV's.

There were four wrestlers ever who were draws in and of themselves. Those are Austin, Rock, Hogan and Andre. They could draw regardless of the current fued they were in or the strength of the lower and mid cards. Cena is in a level just below that. He can draw, but he needs to be in a worthwhile and entertaining feud. People like HHH and HBK, though highly talented, need strong undercards, gimmick matches, etc. to draw huge numbers.

On a side note, whoever said Orton is the biggest draw in the WWE might need their head examined. He hasn't even really had the chance to prove he was a draw. I don't remember the exact numbers for Summerslam 04 and Unforgivin 04 but from memory I don't beleive they were that good.

straight_edge76

I agree with everyone and there brother, Cena is the WWE's biggest draw, despite the fact that I hate him and think that he is a cheap Rock/Austin ripoff, he sells the most merchendise, gets the biggest pops, and is the most over wrestler in the mainstream. But Khali also is a pretty large draw (No Pun Intended) people want to go to SD just to see what he will do next.