Who is the greatest RAW GM of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eric Bichoff. He was great when he ran Raw, and heel General Managers are the best and make things more entertaining, plus at the time Heyman was general manager of Smackdown, which made things even more entertaining.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Yes, the greatest RAW GM for RAW.

Then I would said Erie B. he was there the longest and keep raw cool at that time since the atture ego was over and keep that edgeness going well that would unitl Cena can to town.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Bitchoff definitely :D

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I don't know if the suggestion that the computer was the best was funnier or Crayo's reaction to it.

William Regal was the best. The British (For some of you, you British) do disdain so well and Regal played that up perfectly. Add to it the fact that he was a smarmy, manipulative, s.o.b. who set himself up to win King of the Ring, and you have the best Raw GM of all time.

wk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Eric Bitchoff was the best. Probably because that's his natural personality in real life. He also made a great asshole as the leader of the NWO as well.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
I don't know if the suggestion that the computer was the best was funnier or Crayo's reaction to it.

William Regal was the best. The British (For some of you, you British) do disdain so well and Regal played that up perfectly. Add to it the fact that he was a smarmy, manipulative, s.o.b. who set himself up to win King of the Ring, and you have the best Raw GM of all time.

wk

Exactly. British accent = heel heat.