Kayfabe Who is 'The Corruption'? - #2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Just like last week, the titantron flickers and flashes but this time with the number '2' in dark letters. After more static, the camera comes on to reveal Anarchy Inc once again, Will steps forward and begins to speak.*

Will - I trained him, I told him to wash away his previous mistakes... start a clean slate. After 2 weeks, it was like a whole new person was standing in front of me, and he was ready to destroy everyone.

*Neilson is handed a kendo stick by Yuri Williamson, and a chair by Gabriel Kirkshaw, he opens the chair up and sits down, the kendo stick positioned on his shoulder as if it was a championship belt.

Will - Round 2 begins tonight... and I face Scorpio. Current Survival Champion, one of the new kids on the block... he holds the title that I never lost, and he will never be as good as me when I held it. He beat Alex Clark for that title? I demolished Alex Clark last week, don't think I'm gonna take you lightly because you've only been here for a month.. and don't think I'm gonna be scared because you're named after a Scorpion. I don't fear you...
-
-
-

People like you fear me for who I am, and what I've done.

*Reagan Cole steps out from behind the 4 members of Anarchy Inc and goes to turn off the camera, but suddenly he is stopped by a mysterious 6th person. They have a mask over their face, and their clothes appear pure black.. he slightly pushes Reagan away before bending down to the face the camera and turning it off himself.*

Mentions - @DeathLock75 @Mr Thunder

Reactions: Rosie