Who do you see develop into a nex top start in NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
With the new signing of El Generico, I kinda hope (crossing fingers) to see him get into the main roster and become a top star in the company, if, and only IF, they use him correctly. Don't f*ck this up, WWE...

Kassius Ohno can esily become a major player in the WWE, given the right gimmick and the right momentum to run.

Richie Steamboat. He's the son of the legendary Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and I really believe he deserves a chance at the main roster. I really find him good in the ring (from matches I've seen), and to me that is enough to get him to the main roster.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Richie Steamboat can get the fuck off. We already have Bo Dallas. We don't need another un charismatic vacuum on the main roster.

Ohno, Kruger, Wyatt, Generico, Neville, O'Brien, Paige etc. All of those can become big names in the WWE.

Reactions: Crayo

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
If you are asking who will be the top guy on NXT, probably Corey Graves. He declared anarchy on NXT and I believe he will get the title. This guy has potential. He is so cool.

Who will be on main roster? Ohno, Adrian Neville, Paige, El Generico, Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves. Ohno and Generico has lots of knowledge but I think they are just getting them ready for main roster.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
If you are asking who will be the top guy on NXT, probably Corey Graves. He declared anarchy on NXT and I believe he will get the title. This guy has potential. He is so cool.

Who will be on main roster? Ohno, Adrian Neville, Paige, El Generico, Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves. Ohno and Generico has lots of knowledge but I think they are just getting them ready for main roster.
Ohno came into the company main roster ready. As will Generico. The only reason to have them on NXT is to prevent them from getting rusty as they figure out what to do with them.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Stopspot said:
Ohno came into the company main roster ready. As will Generico. The only reason to have them on NXT is to prevent them from getting rusty as they figure out what to do with them.

I talked about it with one of my friends as well, he had the same opinion with you. You are right but in my opinion the actual reason is to get them ready for WWE. In indy's there isn't that big, long, hard schedule. Now they will have live events, house show, a lot of weekly shows they have to be in, so this is what they are trying to do. Also they are trying to improve their physique because their looks are weak. Take CM Punk when he came to OVW as an example. He was so skinny then he made a little body there. They are good talents but not ready for WWE. WWE is another different level for wrestlers.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
I talked about it with one of my friends as well, he had the same opinion with you. You are right but in my opinion the actual reason is to get them ready for WWE. In indy's there isn't that big, long, hard schedule. Now they will have live events, house show, a lot of weekly shows they have to be in, so this is what they are trying to do. Also they are trying to improve their physique because their looks are weak. Take CM Punk when he came to OVW as an example. He was so skinny then he made a little body there. They are good talents but not ready for WWE. WWE is another different level for wrestlers.
The NXT schedule is much lighter than the main roster one.

Ohno has worked for years in the wrestling business, wrestling about 4 to 5 days a week at different events. He's wrestled for some of Japan's biggest promotions, who work just as heavy workloads as WWE. He's wrestled for ring of Honor, who has an almost identical work schedule to WWE. Same with Generico. These guys are more than ready. Generico is arguably the best babyface in pro wrestling.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Ohno vs Generico for the WHC at WM 31 :yay:

Cesaro vs Callihan for the WWE title as well and Ambrose vs Rollins for the IC title? :eek:tunga:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Generico if used correctly. Paige if they dont scrap Divas. Ohno for sure also is a cert.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Richie Steamboat can get the f*ck off. We already have Bo Dallas. We don't need another un charismatic vacuum on the main roster.

Ohno, Kruger, Wyatt, Generico, Neville, O'Brien, Paige etc. All of those can become big names in the WWE.

Agreed, but fuck Kruger.

Riley is currently on NXT I think so him too.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Richie Steamboat lol, he has no character, no gimmick, no nothing.
Kassius Ohno is the one, along with Wyatt, Paige and Kruger.