Who did Triple H ever make look good?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

These interesting thoughts from Kevin Kelly prompt these. I think he makes a very good point. Of course HHH went on to be a very good worker. But he got a lot of help on the way up. Yet if you look back I can't remember a time when he got a good match out of a lesser talent. I guess the only one I can think of is Batista during their feud. But then I'm not sure they were good matches. And yes, he did do all he could for Batista, but then I think its because they were friends. It seems like if your not close to HHH then he didn't work to get you over. That is why he can't be considered a great. Because like KK said in Flair's prime he would often get sandled with lesser talents and would always make the match work to the best he could. Thoughts?

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well, you could probably say he tried with Benjamin, but Benjamin was not really a lesser talent, just much lower on the card. He had a few good matches with him and did put him over when he first went solo. A case could be made with his matches with Cena back around WM 22. Yes, Cena was the champ but he was taking a lot of criticism for his matches.

However, there have been several wrestlers he should have put over. Booker T being one of them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
We still bitching about Booker T?

Winning a random battle royal after being made Austin's bitch and a comedy tag team wrestler isn't good enough reason to go over the biggest heel on Raw who was being built up for a Goldberg feud.

Triple H made Marc Mero look good when he started.

He made Jeff Hardy not look like spot monkey and helped him get to the highest drawing point of his career.

Kevin Kelly should be more focused on his shitty commentary.

Drew

Reaction score
Bryan for sure.

Of course it could have been him shitting on him to start with(or it was Vince)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Jeff beating Hunter for the IC Title in '01 was Jeff's biggest win until he pinned Hunter in 08, so I'm gonna say Jeff.

Reactions: Deezy