Who am I?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this in the gaming session so we could play a little game.

I'm going to write in the style of a Marvel character and I'd like you to see if you can guess who I am.

'They didn't take regular jobs. They turned away from them. Their paths in life were easier to choose than most. They based their choices not on matters of the soul, but of their bodies. The men and woman who joined WWE were drawn to it like moths attracted to a flame. So easy... so simple. They were like shipwrecked men and women turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst. It soon became clear that there could be no true hope without a large amount of money to fuel it.

So, over the years they fought and gained hope, but some of their souls were poisoned along the way and many died trying. They clamoured over each other so they could stay in the spotlight. Those that were beaten watched as the victors fulfilled their destinies. And then, when the muscles of the less fortunate ones had worn away with the passage of time and they had endured the torture of loosing to their better opponents, then they could retire.'

Last edited: