Kayfabe Who Am I?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Karl Senn is hurt after his hard fought match with both Buster Gates and Jack Rogue. He has his Precision championship with him while having a mic in the other. He begins to speak after waiting for the boos to die down

"Who am I? That's what I've been hearing for the past month. Who is this guy? He came in and took the Precision title, but we know nothing about him. Yes, it is true that I don't like to come out here and talk about trash like everyone else, but it seems like I now need to do this. Yes, I haven't been on this mic for a long ass time, but how about I make this one count?"

Karl Senn begins to hold his hurt ribs and yells

"OPEN CHALLENGE!"

Karl Senn points to the ramp

"Anyone. My title will be on the line next week as I show the world who I am. Anyone! Anyone who has the balls to compete with me. Anyone who has respect around here. The Precision championship will be on the line next week on Precision!"

Karl Senn drops the mic as his real music begins to play

(We now have someone. Thanks for the interest)

Last edited by a moderator: