While Seeking Revenge, Dig Two Graves - One for Yourself [vs. Alexander/Madison]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Octane Wrestling [vs. Chris Alexander]
Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]

"Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."

tumblr_o0c387Do2e1r1eqygo1_500.png

"While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself."
Sun, Apr 10, 2016
Georgia Dome [Atlanta, GA]
Minutes after #MadisonvsHalestorm

We open to the WWS medical personnel staff office as Sylar Grey is being attended to. Hale Storm rushes in a panic to check on him.

tumblr_o0rn7sCOiZ1udxf4go1_500.png

STORM: "Are you OK?"

GREY: "I've been better. I feel like I was rundown by a cement truck and then it dumped its laod on me."

STORM: "I can't believe they let that monster do that to you."

GREY: "It's all right, we'll regroup and come back stronger than ever."

Hale leans over to hug him, but he's still sore.

GREY: "Now, are you all right?"

STORM: "Do I fucking look OK? She kicked me right in the head when I wasn't even looking."

GREY: "Don't get all worked up. You've got her them both in match on Octane."

STORM: "You know I don't like it when people tell me to chill out."

GREY: "I wasn't telling you to chill out."

STORM: "It sure sounded like it."

GREY: "I'm merely trying to tell you save that anger or when you get them in the ring."

A nurse walks in with some medication .

NURSE: "And you need to save your energy to heal. Visiting hours are over."

The camera crew leave as we fade out.

Mon, Apr 18, 2016
Bowling Alley [Tampa, FL]
Day before Octane Wrestling

tumblr_o4lnlzb6Mi1u04xuro6_500.gif

STORM: "Don't for one second think I've forgotten about you, Madison. You might not be the flavor of the month right now, but I always come back to what got me to the dance. We'll finish this real soon. Right now my concern is for that bitch with the bad dye job. Who do you think you are? Apparently, you were some nobody who was always taking the L's from the people who actually mattered. You thought coming in with a new name and attitude and people would forget you were around before as a complete loser. I think you forgot about Google. I know who you are "Boxxy."

GREY: "You would think WWS would have more interest in singing new talent instead of hiring all these washed up has-beens like Boxxy and Penny. Weren't they a tag team once?"

STORM: "A pretty useless tag team from what I saw. They never amounted to anything. At least when Penny ditched the bottle blonde she really took off and ended Madison's career for the women's championship in a steel cage match. Do you still have nightmares about that fall, Madison? I would."

GREY: "You're as cold as ice."

STORM: "Someone has to be. Aren't you afraid this Penny girl is going to comeback and steel your spotlight again Madison? I wouldn't let this pink haired ratchet girl walk right back into the ring and take back over. I certainly won't and if she ever wants to tangle with me, she'll know who's boss. You can bank on that."

Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
1:05 PM EST

tumblr_o5e1g4q0Zd1r6d97so1_500.png

We see Sylar Grey standing in the dark with his left arm in a sling. He steps partially forward from out of the shadow wearing one of his signature hoodies.

GREY: "In the darkness is where I dwell. You may have beaten me this time, but it took stealing the most devastating move in wrestling today my Crossface Chicken Wing. Once you get locked into that Chicken Wing, no one escapes and I mean no one. My arm may be broken, but you haven't broken my spirit or my drive. I'll heal and I'll be be back. I may not be 100% right away. but rest assured I will be and when I am you're gonna need to send out a mayday because I'm capsizing that ship of yours and you and your first mate Chris Johnson will drown in mediocrity together. Just when you think I'm gonna give you a life saver, I'm gonna pull you back down with my Crossface Chicken Wing and show you how to hold a man down so he never gets back up again. "

He pauses briefly while shuffling his body weight.

GREY: "Whoever named you named you The Destroyer anyway? Give me a break. You haven't destroyed me. And I guarantee you haven't shut me up."

He leans forward to get closer to the camera.

GREY: "It's funny because people keep thinking they can shut me up. Why does Chris Alexander believe he can accomplish a task no one has been able to do for years? I think you've deluded yourself into believing that you have reinvented yourself. You're still the same pencil neck geek I first saw step into the PWF four years ago. You need to stop framing things like a fairy tale. I'm no demon and you're not a dragon."

Grey gets up from his seat and walks up the aisle.

tumblr_o0ymqnGfnD1udxf4go1_500.png