Which hobby is right for you? [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Le Quiz: Which hobby is right for you?
Share your results!

Here are mine:

The Intellectual
74f1bddb-a71b-442a-a3a1-6aaa8e6d68a3.jpg

You are patient and independent. Usually on the more introverted side, you love to pass your free time curled up with a good book or a great movie. In social settings, you keep your mind active by people watching- such a fascinating species the human race! Find a hobby that will allow you to “re-charge” your introverted mind after a long day of socializing, perhaps something you can do while catching up on your favorite TV shows. Hobbies to consider include knitting, sewing, painting, drawing, writing, and reading.
I can see this in a sense only because I do enjoy writing and drawing.
Not big on books or movies though. I can binge out on some educational videos on Youtube though.
I seem to do that a lot. Or you know... Cat videos...

Reactions: Red Rain

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
74f1bddb-a71b-442a-a3a1-6aaa8e6d68a3.jpg

You are patient and independent. Usually on the more introverted side, you love to pass your free time curled up with a good book or a great movie. In social settings, you keep your mind active by people watching- such a fascinating species the human race! Find a hobby that will allow you to “re-charge” your introverted mind after a long day of socializing, perhaps something you can do while catching up on your favorite TV shows. Hobbies to consider include knitting, sewing, painting, drawing, writing, and reading.
This is pretty accurate if you add gaming. I read a lot and I do tend to binge watch stuff. Maybe less movies and more along the lines of certain shows and anime.

Reactions: Solid Snake

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Artist

8498a3ef-f9bc-4868-8cb4-f606b1c11fd2.jpg

You have a creative mind, but also come equipped with great focus. New skills come easy to you if you just put the time in, so use that to your advantage, and don’t get discouraged if it feels like it’s taking longer than it should. Hobbies to consider include learning a new instrument, creating mash-ups, computer programming and design, film making, photography, song writing, and board games.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The Artist

8498a3ef-f9bc-4868-8cb4-f606b1c11fd2.jpg

You have a creative mind, but also come equipped with great focus. New skills come easy to you if you just put the time in, so use that to your advantage, and don’t get discouraged if it feels like it’s taking longer than it should. Hobbies to consider include learning a new instrument, creating mash-ups, computer programming and design, film making, photography, song writing, and board games.
A** the guitar, I dig the dog with the glass eye.

Either it's glass or that thing shoots lasers out of it. I'm sold, when can I buy that dog?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Craftman
be58615d-8245-431b-a175-d4d6cb001bab.jpg
You are a generous and passionate person who thrives on productivity. While often more introverted than not, your friends and family are very important to you; just be careful not to let your never-ending task list overtake your social life! You are likely way more artistic than u currently realize. Find a hobby that channels your inner creativity and produces an end result that you can feel proud of. Hobbies to consider include Stained Glass, Glass blowing.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A** the guitar, I dig the dog with the glass eye.

Either it's glass or that thing shoots lasers out of it. I'm sold, when can I buy that dog?
He/She is a mix breed with Husky. It is more common then you think. Mutts and purebred Huskies can have this happen. Down to genetics.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The Craftsman

You are a generous and passionate person who thrives on productivity. While often more introverted than not, your friends and family are very important to you; Just be careful not to let your never-ending task list overtake your social life! You are likely way more artistic than you currently realize. Find a hobby that channels your inner creativity and produces an end result that you can feel proud of. Hobbies to consider include stained glass, carpentry, upholstery, whittling, and glass blowing.

:hmm:

Stained glass would be cool actually.