Which Diva can you NOT stand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This thread is not about the Divas' looks. I am talking about the overall quality of their work both in ring, and out(though many get little mic time). For me my least favorite in terms of wrestling ability is Candice Michelle. Sorry can't stand her.

Hometown Kid

Candice is just horrible. It's good that she's always gone though.

MikeRaw

Jillian Hall. Hideous, and of course she has that stupid singing gimmick. Not to mention, she almost never wrestles. I also don't like the Nikki twins or whatever their called. Don't know why

seX-Power

Candice or Maria. Both ugly as fuck but Maria in ring is slightly better I guess.

LKP

i cant stand jillian hall at all everything about her bugs me.

Axis

Candice is ugly, but Melina is fucking atrocious. As far as wrestling ability, they all suck except for Beth Phoenix. Even Mickie James is guilt of having done nothing exciting since her versus Lita in Lita's retirement match.

Airfixx

Maria.... Her mere presence renders a match a complete fail IMO.... TOTALLY fucking useless!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Jillian's voice annoys me.
Candice can be sexy SOMETIMES but most of the time looks really awkward.
Melina has a dog face and thinks she's hot.

Lemme see - I think I'll go with Melina. I can't stand looking at her. At least I can mute the tv for Jillian's singing. Melina, even though she's a face now, still gives me chills looking at her, I just think "oh, god, this dogfaced gremlin is gonna do that annoying ass schreech and I will lose it".

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Michelle McCool- The whole thing with whoring herself to Taker so she could win the Divas Championship at GAB '08 annoys me. The only time that I found her ACTUALLY fuckable was in her Muscle & Fitness photoshoot.

Jillian Hall- Her voice is hella annoying, but she's not that worse. Most of the time that I'm forced to watch on TV is just me staring at her fake breasts.

Candice Michelle- I just don't understand why she's even still on WWE, and she looks even uglier after her plastic surgery in '06.

chessarmy

Jillian's singing gimmick is Blue, I hate when people that are new to wrestling find me watching RAW when she's on, its embarrassing. Another one that I could care less for is Michelle McTaker, she's generic and boring in the ring.

Oh, forgot one last one. Santina Marella :shifty: