Which Career should I go for?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
This is a thread on which career should I go for? Truly I have 4 main careers I want and IDK which to choose.
No specific order:
1. Is Video Game Developing. I have tons of Ideas for videogames. MMORPG, RPG, etc. I would love to make Videogames, but the college is too far. And due to my health my parents have to keep a sharp eye on me.

2, Movie Making. I cannot work to this for the same reasons as the video game one. But I've made tons of Ideas, synopsises, scripts, etc. Thru a lot of thinking and Idea making, IvI' found a way to make a fantasy dream match movie with Bruce Lee vs Muhammad Ali. There are so many other great movie ideas I've made.

3. Artist: My Dad was the first guy ever to teach me how to draw. Now I am making posters of my favorite wrestlers.
Dov15wmXgAATFJv

Dov15wlXsAAlGev

Dov15wlXgAAmrei
Those are my wrestler drawings of Rock, Booker, and Angle. I've also drawn Kane and Taker, and still drawing Austin and Flair. Thinking about Hogan. I Iove drawing Wrestlers, Heroes, and Badass Characters.

But there is a huge part of me that wants my art to come to life like Movies and Videogames. I would be an animator but the Animation world's isn't the way it used to be and sucks...
So IDK if I want to make this my main career.

I also do poetry but that is a hobby. So guy I just need a little Life coaching. Which career I most likely should go for?

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The first one would likely get you work the quickest with the industry growing more and more every year. Drawing can always be a hobby, hard to make a job of it unless you do 3D art on a PC. Movie making is hit or miss as well.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The first one would likely get you work the quickest with the industry growing more and more every year. Drawing can always be a hobby, hard to make a job of it unless you do 3D art on a PC. Movie making is hit or miss as well.
Thank you for your advice. Right now it look like I've got 2 dreams in my hands.

One is Animation (put my shows on Netflix screw The Animated Cable shows)

&

Second is Videogame Development (I just need the right studio)

Reason why Animation is still in my head is because Netflix is a great place to put a great person's work on it that isn't in the trend of these corny ass chibi main stream shows.

Videogame Development is in my head because it's just fun! I also feel there are games that can be done that aren't(Ironman, MUA 2, Superman, etc.)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Now I have dropped the Videogame dream and Movie and TV making have replaced it. Because I've found Videogames development unnecessary.