Which are you more fluent on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which are you more fluent on?

• The Mac.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The PC.

• I don't use any. >_>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

Mac or the PC?

I used the Mac for the first time in my life today at an advertising agency internship. It sucked honestly. I thought of it being a faster system which a much nicer Photoshop compared to the PC.

But turned out to be slower and more difficult to use than the PC.

Which are you more fluent on and which one do you prefer for general everyday work?

Wordlife

I am very fluent on the usage of PC actually. My whole life I've been a PC guy, never really got into Mac's. I actually had the same problem as you. My laptop died at school (Windows Vista if your asking my running OS) and so I needed to finish writing a paper. So I went to one of my campus's libraries, and the entire library was all Mac's (considering the fact that every other library on campus has PC's). I liked the look and feel of the Mac's OS, but I agree, it was pretty slow, and took too long for me to look up information and get the job done. Personally, I'd rather have a Macbook Pro over my Dell right now, BUT, in the long run, its Windows and PC's all the way.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I use a Mac for mixing music, and stuff. Never been on the internet with it, but most def. a PC won't hold up the things the Mac does. Overall though,

PC>Mac

noumenon

PC. I actually find Mac's to be more complicated and just a pain in the ass in general.

Klide

MAC. i switch 2 years ago didnt know how to do anything at the time. But got use to it. like when i go on the computer lab in school (PC) i forgot how to do some stuff. lol

Reaction score
ive used a MAC like three times in my life. It seems very cool, and I think once getting to learn how to use it all would be just like a PC. Never heard complaints about it actually being slower, but that's just something I'd have to find out for myself. None the less...

PC > MAC.

Is it just me, or does a MAC seem like a novelty compared to a PC?