Which 90s Nickelodeon Character Are You? [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Which 90s Nickelodeon Character Are You?

Take the quiz and share your results!

Mine:

You're OBLINA!
oblina1.jpg

Although you might come from high culture, you’re as down to earth as the rest of us. You’re classy, smart, refined, but you also are indiscriminate in who you choose as your friends. You tend to be the practical one in your group.

Others might see you as an, “Aaahh! Real Monster,” as you’re efficient and great at your job. But those close know that you’re anything but scary.
-----

"High culture"? Pffff... Maybe high people. lol
I could be friends with anyone so I will give the quiz that.

Reactions: Death Walker

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
HELGA G. PATAKI!

helga11.png

At best, you’re a softy who loves unconditionally. At worst, you’re bossy and always frontin’. We know you’re a vulnerable soul and are afraid of coming across as weak. That’s why you’re sometimes mean to those you admire.

Despite the cynical attitude and rough appearances, your friends trust you and know you mean well. You’ve got a good conscience and will always do what’s right!

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
You're TOMMY PICKLES!
Nickelodeon-Tommy.gif

A baby’s got to do what a baby’s got to do! You’re a kind, loyal, brave, and straightforward individual. Do you like to take vacations? You’re a true explorer who will jump at the chance of going on an adventure.
Your friends look up to you as a leader, because they know you’ll always do what’s right. You protect your peers from bullies, even though you sometimes can be fooled.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HELGA G. PATAKI!

helga11.png

At best, you’re a softy who loves unconditionally. At worst, you’re bossy and always frontin’. We know you’re a vulnerable soul and are afraid of coming across as weak. That’s why you’re sometimes mean to those you admire.

Despite the cynical attitude and rough appearances, your friends trust you and know you mean well. You’ve got a good conscience and will always do what’s right!

Hmmm... Im never bossy.
Well, Everything is right except for being "Bossy and Mean".
:tough:

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You're TOMMY PICKLES!
Nickelodeon-Tommy.gif

A baby’s got to do what a baby’s got to do! You’re a kind, loyal, brave, and straightforward individual. Do you like to take vacations? You’re a true explorer who will jump at the chance of going on an adventure.

Your friends look up to you as a leader, because they know you’ll always do what’s right. You protect your peers from bullies, even though you sometimes can be fooled.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Hoping for Ren from Ren and Stimpy here.....c'mon, give me Ren!

You're Tommy Pickles
Nickelodeon-Tommy.gif

That is not Ren! I wanted Ren! Also out of the rugrats, I'm clearly Chuckie! I don't like this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hoping for Ren from Ren and Stimpy here.....c'mon, give me Ren!

You're Tommy Pickles
Nickelodeon-Tommy.gif

That is not Ren! I wanted Ren! Also out of the rugrats, I'm clearly Chuckie! I don't like this.

You better calm down or you are going in your time out cage. :tough:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
HOW DARE THIS QUIZ FORCE ME TO CHOSE BETWEEN THE GEN ONE STARTERS! IT'S HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS!

You're HELGA G. PATAKI!

helga11.png

I guess it picked that for me because I picked the power to get people to do what I want...EXCUSE ME IF HAVING THAT POWER MAKES THE OTHERS OBSOLETE BECAUSE I CAN GET SOMEONE TO DO THOSE THINGS FOR ME! (But yes, I'm a softy at heart and I'm probably someone who hides their problems...so you win this round!)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
....I mean, I also picked that power and got Tommy Pickles so I don't think it's that. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I know how you may react...
200.gif

But I've got a plan for that. :tough:
Awesome. That cat was already having a bad day. It was rocking back and forth and checking dude to see if he was carrying. He wasn't. You could clearly see it twitching before taking off and going beast mode.

What a f*cking star.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Awesome. That cat was already having a bad day. It was rocking back and forth and checking dude to see if he was carrying. He wasn't. You could clearly see it twitching before taking off and going beast mode.

What a f*cking star.

It is a plush cat....

:pokerface: