Where?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Sorry, it's gone. If it was deleted fromt he BTB section, and moved to "The Topic Graveyard" you can't see it anymore. I could find it for you though, cause only staff can see it (I think) but that sounds like too much effort :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^not that i care, but shouldn't you be able to find it easily by clicking on ''find all threads started by''? it should add to you the graveyard ones, then just by looking at the section you can find the one he wants. i doubt there are more than 3-4 of his threads in the graveyard.

MikeRaw

Of course. But there's two reasons I won't... First, he's gonna love me forever if I do :shifty:
Secondly, and more importantly, he can't view it anyway. If I find it, and give him the link, he still won't be able to see it. Only staff can view threads in the topic graveyard. Just like if I gave you a link to the staff room, you wouldn't be able to see it, it'd say you aren't allowed to view it. Same would happen if I gave a link to the Topic Graveyard.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Of course. But there's two reasons I won't... First, he's gonna love me forever if I do :shifty:
that would be enough

Secondly, and more importantly, he can't view it anyway. If I find it, and give him the link, he still won't be able to see it. Only staff can view threads in the topic graveyard. Just like if I gave you a link to the staff room, you wouldn't be able to see it, it'd say you aren't allowed to view it. Same would happen if I gave a link to the Topic Graveyard.
i know.
and it could be solved in so many different ways... but i don't want to give hints.
it was more a test of will.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^not that i care, but shouldn't you be able to find it easily by clicking on ''find all threads started by''? it should add to you the graveyard ones, then just by looking at the section you can find the one he wants. i doubt there are more than 3-4 of his threads in the graveyard.

Actually I wasn't too lazy to do that as there were only two pages and it's not in there so I dunno. Maybe I have to search the graveyard specifically and that's real effort right there.

Wrestling Station

...or that it was physically deleted *cough montana cough* :shifty:

seX-Power

So this means you won't be starting a new BTB? *crosses fingers*

the dark knight

excuse me but why the fuck isn't the graveyard public anymore?