Where the hell is Christian???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Where the hell is Christian???

So he was IC champion but then lost the title and since then hasent been shown on tv wow Christian really needs to get the hell out of WWE and just wrestle on the indies hes clearly being screwed by Vince. I think even TNA would welcome him back considering he was at the slammiversary PPV

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kept off TV. He has a appearance for TNA booked in as part of the deal that allowed Flair to appear at the hall of fame. He also has a lingering foot injury that needed some extra weeks to heal.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kept off TV. I can't remember the official reason but he has a TNA appearance soon and it makes sense not to have him be relevant beforehand.

Think it's because he's inducting Sting into their hall of fame isn't it?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WWE decided to keep him off TV until BFG probably and he's asked for time off the road, so there you have it. Expect him to feud with Antonio Cesaro when he returns.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
WWE decided to keep him off TV until BFG probably and he's asked for time off the road, so there you have it. Expect him to feud with Antonio Cesaro when he returns.

If Cesaro is still the champion. :obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
mlackin12 said:

:lol1: He is doing TNA event soon, for now he is putting people over/throwing under the bus. Christian is so damn good anywhere you put him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I find this petty that WWE wont show him on tv until his appearance on TNA PPV has been done

WWE isnt friends with TNA, remember? They dont want to give the extra benefit, since it will be all over online Christian will be at TNA soon. So, until then they use him as a push for others, and fake an injury. FAKE.