Where Should I Go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I have just made my personal CAW in SD 08 and I am unsure which brand is the one for me. I love SD, but I always am on SD. Raws getting better but then there is the underdog brand ECW, and I love underdogs. So based on that and some more character info, where should I go?

Ht: 6ft1in
Wt: 280
Name: Big Daddy Ken Brzezinski
Match Specialty: Extreme Rules/Hardcore
Fighting Styles: Brawler/Dirty
Look: Basically a guy with a black turtleneck (long sleeves of course) with a cool looking dark green design on the front and a devil (green) design on his back. Standard tights (green) with iconic looking designs (black). Black baseball hat, black trenchcoat, black boots, and glasses.

phantomgerald

When your specialty is extreme rules and type is hardcore, there can only be one place.

Soulpower

ECW! ECW! ECW!

And you should create Cody Rhodes! Just take the default CAW, name him Cody Rhodes, and there you have him.

the dark knight

24/7 mode? there is no ECW.......................

go..to RAW! and btw, using a CAW is going to be a pain but to me its more fun...

smackdown sucks

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
They should have like a Wrestling Game with like all the major and moderate past superstars from WWE from Mr. Perfect to Sean Stasiak to Shaniqua to Finlay.
I would rather have a huge roster and only 5 match types then alot of match types and a shitty roster.

......................................Put your character on raw.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
They should have like a Wrestling Game with like all the major and moderate past superstars from WWE from Mr. Perfect to Sean Stasiak to Shaniqua to Finlay.
I would rather have a huge roster and only 5 match types then alot of match types and a shitty roster.

......................................Put your character on raw.

No, Just No... :nonono:

Big whoop about new characters, i'd never even think about getting the game if there wern't multiple match types in it. I only play Multi-player every now & then when i go to my m8's & even then we play a handfull of guys... (Cor Von, Orton, Sabu, Rock, Punk...)

& Who in the hell would want Shaniqua!

Jabroni

Reaction score
Start off in Smackdown, you are probably going to get an offer to trade brands in the middle of season mode (24/7) just swap now and again