Where I am.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I doubt any of you care, but I'm addressing it because I've had a few PM's asking me. I'm in the process of moving with my girlfriend but there are some issues. The apartment complex I am moving into hasn't finished being built yet which is only a convenience because I had no prior warning that this was going to be the case. I'm temporarily staying in this other shitty complex that has no internet, hence the inactivity. I can't go back to where I was previously living because all electricity is shut off for the majority of the day as the house is getting completely redecorated basically (before it goes up for sale). So, the only way I get any sort of good internet on a PC is when I'm over my girlfriends current house and her Mum hates me so I'm very rarely here.

As for when I'll have internet, it could be any day. Could be tomorrow if they finish then, could be 2-3 weeks time. I appreciate all users filling in with thread-making while I'm away; you'll be getting some kind of award when I return full time.

TLDR: no internet atm, stfu and read full story.

Love you all, and I miss you :(. Except Xanth, he smells. (jks, I love you the most Xanth)

Quick edit: Testify will never be in charge while I'm away because he's a smelly poo-poo head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well thats a crap deal @Crayo. Good luck with that. Moving sucks in general, but when the place your trying to move to isn't even ready? Ugh that must really suck. On the bright side, when you move in it'll all be new right?

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well thats a crap deal @Crayo. Good luck with that. Moving sucks in general, but when the place your trying to move to isn't even ready? Ugh that must really suck. On the bright side, when you move in it'll all be new right?
Yeah it'll be good when it happens. More freedom and with the Mrs. You're always so positive :) <3 xx

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Does she know about the forum? When do we get to meet her? Is she nice? Will she like us?ban xanth.is she friendly?

Reactions: catlady

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Hmm wha? I've never spoken to her. Ryan is my name..soo yeah. Wait, giving out too much information here. Forget what you all read.
#neverforget #ryanNov2013