Where does Heyman's promo last night rank?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With all the other promos this year we've been treated to? I was simply shocked at how good it was, and it's hard to be shocked at Heyman as we all know how good he is. But last night he took it to a new level, it was freaking amazing, and it's further proof that managers are still needed. If the rumours are true -- him staying with WWE for longer -- then we're in for a few more treats this year, especially if he aligns or is involved with Punk.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Unreal. His one last week though at the end was even better for me though. There was something about it, just incredible.

If Heyman had spent his last 6 years in the WWE on screen, he could possibly be known as the best ever. He's much more professional and consistent than Piper is IMO.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It was pretty good, loved the nicknames he gave Brock and making everything sound dramatic, but awesome at the same time. Hope to see more of Paul Heyman.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He should have commanded bork to attack people!