Where does Big Show go after his feud with ADR ends?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He has been booked like a monster now for quite a while, where does he go after this feud? Is it going to be the typical "feud with a heel, then turn face down the line" crap that we come to expect with Big Show?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Uh... retirement? Putting a young guy over? Floating around until he puts Ryback over at WM? Let's remember he'll probably be involved in the Chamber anyway.

Reaction score
He'll probably be in the world title picture until EC where Ryback eliminates Show or Vice-versa which Show will then put over Ryback at WM. After he's done feuding with Ryback, I have no idea what they'll do with him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Go back to doing what he does best... "HOLY COW WADE BARRETT WAS ABLE TO HIT WASTELAND ON THE GIANT!"

Or Orton's 187th consecutive filler feud.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Probably stay involved in the title scene until the chamber. Then Ryback if WWE wants to do that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Put a mask on him and turn him into the worlds largest luchador. OLE!

To quote Homer J. Simpson on his job as a luchador in one episode: "Beware of Taco Belly!"

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think WWE wants Ryback to have that moment when he lifts up Big Show, so I think he'll be feuding with Ryback somewhere in the future, maybe after ADR

Catalanotto

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Show just needs to leave forever. They keep trying to push him and people continuously don't give a fuck. He's a boring, garbage wrestler and they can't do anything to make him interesting. I couldn't be happier when he dropped the belt to Del Rio.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
He'll go back to where he usually goes when he's finished with a big feud.

John Cena.