Where do you think they're going with Kane and Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anger Management segments are no doubt the best segments of the year, and probably in modern WWE. But where are they going with it? I've seen some suggestions like a Kane & Bryan tag-team, a Bryan face turn and just a normal feud between the two.

What do you think and what would you want?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
When I watched the segment as saw Bryan say something along the lines of "Now I understand you Kane" or something like that I really thought they would become a tag-team. Hell I think they could become a good tag team. I'm just not sure how they would book it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
honestly scared they have a big match, then get stuck tagging vs either face/heel stars and losing, then back to feud. Hope it ends with a huge fight, and kane goes to sleep while DB moves back into a title picture.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They're going to continue to feud and it'll end in a match between the two.