Kayfabe Where am I?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Titantron shows Michael Kelly with a towel over his head in what looks like a room backstage. He seems to be sitting on a folding chair in a dark room with his head down in a ripped up pear of acid washed jeans and a leather jacket zipped to the top*

Michael Kelly: Although some are chosen, we all pay a price to do this thing that we love, to wrestle, to perform. For some, their families. For others? Their livelihood. For me? My blood, my tears, my everything.

*Michael Kelly looks up to face the camera looking strangely different. The look in his eyes can only be described as lifeless and cold as he brushes back the towel, never losing eye contact with the camera to show his head completely shaven.*

Michael Kelly: A man can only take so many defeats, so many b.s let downs, so many setbacks before he cracks, before he snaps, *smiling* before he wanders into a void. A giant void known to man only as insanity. Have I lost it? Am I insane? *confused look* but I, I've never felt so sane, never felt so alive in my life *smiling facing the sky with his eyes fully bulging*

*Michael Kelly still with his eyes bulging out and a smile on his face stands up, looks down the gullet of the camera as his smile slowly fades away*

Michael Kelly: The man standing before all of you has nothing at all. I have nothing to give, I have nothing to take, and most importantly nothing to lose. Due to these reasons, I regret to inform 1 *with one finger Pointed out and grinding his teeth* Yuri Black that our little dance, our little war culminates at viewers choice. *slapping himself 3 times* And at viewers choice, you will have no choice, but to face your inevitable De.. *Michael stops mid-word, gets up and walks away as the camera fades to black*