When Zoo Animals Attack

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I love the zoo!

First off, I approve this of this thread. Animals going savage is great for human and animal kind alike.

But zoos suck dude. Wild snimals hate living there

Rather than k*'ll for food, carnivores simply look for it. Since zoos just hide it, the task is far too easy and not challenging enough

The enclosures are small. Animals grow bored then resort to self harm to stimulate themselves and feel alive. No wide open spaces or territory to fight for either.

They're given drugs to live longer than they would otherwise. 15 extra years in an inescapable camp. Nah.

Finally, mouthbreather people. Their fight or flight response is stunted because they cannot simply attack people invading their life. Not healthy mentally to be helpless like that.

AP557118530424-promo.jpg

If you dig zoos, that's cool but WILD animals aren't built for captivity.

See you bros later. Got something to do.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
First off, I approve this of this thread. Animals going savage is great for human and animal kind alike.

But zoos suck dude. Wild snimals hate living there

Rather than k*'ll for food, carnivores simply look for it. Since zoos just hide it, the task is far too easy and not challenging enough

The enclosures are small. Animals grow bored then resort to self harm to stimulate themselves and feel alive. No wide open spaces or territory to fight for either.

They're given drugs to live longer than they would otherwise. 15 extra years in an inescapable camp. Nah.

Finally, mouthbreather people. Their fight or flight response is stunted because they cannot simply attack people invading their life. Not healthy mentally to be helpless like that.

View attachment 4907

If you dig zoos, that's cool but WILD animals aren't built for captivity.

See you bros later. Got something to do.
Yeah... WILD animals are meant to be WILD. NOT held in captivity.
Have a great evening, Red! Ttyl

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love the zoo!

Umm....
What...Did...I Watch?
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Does this opinion extend to endangered species?

Animals who would become nothing but bones &
dust without the intervention of man.
Well, Endangered animals should be kept watched. And perhaps keep some, Breed them, then return them back to the wild once they reach a certain number. But this is my opinion. I know ur asking Red, But I wanted to post my opinion too

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Does this opinion extend to endangered species?

Animals who would become nothing but bones &
dust without the intervention of man.

Broke out a wicked reply. Just for that I'm gonna break out a bottle Nyquil, then I'll get behind a wheel and see how long it takes until I get calm again. Starting now...

This is the scientific inquiry that keeps this debate fresh.

Well, poaching is the irresponsible removal of animal life. Since it will never be properly policed, extinction is inevitable.

If we populate zoos for the purpose of preservation then we are doing so unnaturally. Releasing a lifelong captive animal into the wild is dangerous for that animal. They are ill equipped for it. They won't survive well due to institutionalization.

I'm against poaching, but It may be to mankind's (and animal kind's) benefit that some animals go extinct.

Dinosaurs are an extreme example of a species that simply doesn't belong in our ecosystem in 2018.

Poaching is huge business that's never going away. To me, instead of a sh*tty environment like a zoo, the best alternative is for us to suffer the consequences of endangered animal life.

I'm biased here because I'm in favor of quality of life, rather than a quantitative facsimile.

Reactions: Swift