When you die....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you want to happen to your body?

• Standard Burial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cremation

• Burial at Sea

• I want it left laying on the side of a road

• Mummification

• As long as there are two Séances a day so I can irritate family, I don't care!

• Total voters

maty619

Reaction score
What is with all the doom and gloom? I know this is in the Serious Discussion section but you don't have to talk about death and tragedy all the time.

Reaction score
Burial at sea. Few simple reasons - 1. Joining Navy in a year. 2. Grandad was in navy. 3. I love water and 4. Always felt home in water. Sounds stupid but there's my reasoning.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Naw that doesnt sound stupid at all. I love the water but i dont like deep water. Dunno. But i just chose just the proper burial because I want me kids and my friends to visit me when they are feeling down and just need to talk to people. Thats what i did with my Great Grandfather

Reaction score
See I would get like a tombstone or something for my family to see and remember me. I hate the thought of being stuck in the ground and at the sea I'm free to go where I want.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
I dunno. Thats just i want right now. But it aint nothing right now. But things change so hopefully it"ll be different. But I wanna be buried near a football field. Cause its my passion.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Even if it is expensive as fuck, I would prefer a standard burial. I believe in an afterlife so when my family and friends come to talk to me I'll be able to be there with them in spirit to comfort them even after death. If my family couldn't reasonably afford a proper burial than cremation would have to be it. Like Jack London would say, better to go down in a blaze of glory.

Reaction score
Creamation. I don't need somebody to pay an arm and a leg for a tombstone that eventually is going to deteriorate as time passes. Besides, just like some of our really old family members, we do not know who they are. It's no different for us when the time comes.