WHEN WAS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN MORE EXCITING THAN RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I remember those days when I first started to watch pro- wrestling back in early 2008. It was truly awesome back than here on Friday night SD . It was on this very show where the huge career threatning match of batista vs khali was announced and boy what a fight it was-- one huge spear and khali was down . It was on this show where the legendary undertaker first used his hell's gate on big daddy v. The phenom faced hhh on yet another historis match on SD. I wish those golden days of wwe would come back.:finger:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah when Undertaker performed weekly, Smackdown was truly gold. I think Smackdown had it's golden era during the HHH championship reign and evolution.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think Smackdown is doing better then Raw currently. Maybe if there were live it would be more exciting.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I WNE THERE WHEN I SAWS DA STATUS WHERE WAS YOUZ?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Last year, when they were pushing awesome heels like Henry, Barrett, and Rhodes, and having 4 legit feuds on the show... while Raw was going through the "Raw Walkout", whatever the fuck that was.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
When Henry ruled the mountain and Bryan was champ. It is still an over all better show in my opinion it's just that nothing happens on it

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't even see the difference, everyone wrestles on both shows. :haha:

But most things are better than Sheamus burying Dolph every damn week.