When it gets Cold, Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Rate/Hate/:shocked:

Smackdown.jpg

Just some sort of Smackdown poster, promoting the upcoming Smackdown! which has Kennedy vs HHH in the Main Event

Hardy-Carlito.jpg

WhenitGetsColdPPV.jpg

Travis40

I personally think the last one is the best, the first one......I really don't like the background. The second one...Carlito's hair is a little blurry and the IC Title is cut off a little and it's not one of the main focuses of the pic....I think that the last one is just freaking awesome.

First One: 6/10

Second One: 6.5/10

Third One: 8.5/10

C4

8.5/10, Is this a Dream or can I get more than 2/10 in the Ratings for my GFX. Damn I'm improving like shit!

Spity94

Reaction score
better tahn your others,the psd arent blurry,but i dont get your sig titles lol,maybe its just me,6.5/10

The Rated R CMStar

He is sort of practicing for his new thread of doing images for the matches for BTB.

As for the pics, they are way better than the previous one. I wil give then 8/10, there i stil some improving to do as for the mixing with the background and the images

Acid

Reaction score
If you just worked on your backgrounds, download some brushes or something they would look loads better.

1. 6/10
2. 5/10
3. 6/10

PiZZA

kood work nice effects and bravo for not making the psds blurry :D outher then that nice work on all 7/10 for all.