When/how did Kane turn face again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Or is he just magically working as a face with no real reason why; he just 'is' a face again?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He turned when he started his first mini-feud with Bryan after OTL, when they were manipulating him and Punk got him to beat Bryan with a chair... he's been working as a face ever since then with a few exceptions

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He's an eh tweener. They don't care how they play him, it just matters about who he's rivaling with.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's not even that. He's just Kane. Not face, heel, or even a tweener. Kane is just Kane.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Nobody cares that's the thing. The audience have absolutely no idea whether to cheer him or what. He seriously needs to retire, he's absolutely worthless.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lord R'Albin said:
Nobody cares that's the thing. The audience have absolutely no idea whether to cheer him or what. He seriously needs to retire, he's absolutely worthless.

Exactly. And yet instead of retiring he's worked with all of the most over guys in WWE in 2012. Cena, Bryan, Punk, Orton...

HASH TAG
WWE
LOGIC
!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Exactly. And yet instead of retiring he's worked with all of the most over guys in WWE in 2012. Cena, Bryan, Punk, Orton...

HASH TAG
WWE
LOGIC
!

Lmao, to make it worse he beat Bryan and Orton clean :lol1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kane needs to be monster heel :(

Reaction score
Ya know, I was wondering the same thing. I thought I missed something....

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The fans just react to recent stuff he does. If he does something bad recently, they won't really boo him it'll be kinda quiet mixed reaction when he enters the arena. If he recently does something good then you'll hear like about 1/4 of the crowd cheering for him. I don't really know what he is currently. For right now I think they give him a mixed reaction since he just beat up Daniel Bryan for no reason. If he comes out with AJ I have no idea how the crowd will react. I think he gets the oddest crowd reaction of all in my opinion.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
MAYBE AJ will use him to dethrone Punk and have him lose it to Barrett within a month. A nice retirement gift for mr Glen Jacobs