When does Sheamus get drafted to RAW then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't really foresee him in the title hunt unless he goes for Ziggler when he wins, so how long before he becomes a permanent RAW superstar and goes for the WWE title? Yes, I know there is no brand-split but there is still RAW/SmackDown superstars (just about).

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I think SmackDown needs someone like Sheamus for now at least. As for him being in the title scene, John Cena hasn't been in the title scene or Champion for a while now (with the exception of filling in, e.g, Ryback vs CM Punk vs John Cena). Superstars such as Sheamus and John Cena don't really need a title to be relevant. As for him becoming a permanent RAW superstar he pretty much is already with the added fact that the's a SmackDown superstar too due to the SuperShow. I don't see it happening at the moment or in the near future.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, really. Maybe they'll actually make him entertaining before they make the switch, but I highly doubt that. Although it doesn't really matter to me since I watch both Raw and SD.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't see Sheamus getting another WWE title shot until at least june because there's going to be WM aftermath & I don't really think he deserves it either, but I know when he gets the shot they'll be pushing him as the top guy & I expect a long , painful reign.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sheamus really isn't that bad. WWE has completely ruined him though.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Sheamus really isn't that bad.

920d61022d44c1f653aea10155a1d979.jpg

:HARVEY:

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
SheamusO'Shaunessy was great.
The Celtic Warrior Sheamus was none too shabby.
The Great White Sheamus is just ugh on the mic.

All three are very good in the ring.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I disagree. The guy is slow and gassy seemingly against smaller opposition. He can't keep pace and has poor stamina for someone who is a regular wrestler for both shows. Ironically I prefer his matches against bigger opponents, like Big Show. He plays the underdog better than the favourite -- which doesn't suit his super face gimmick -- and is more entertaining that way. Note: more entertaining, not actually entertaining.

I was a fan of him as a heel but his push came way too fast, and I seriously dread the day he becomes a top RAW superstar.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I disagree. The guy is slow and gassy seemingly against smaller opposition. He can't keep pace and has poor stamina for someone who is a regular wrestler for both shows. Ironically I prefer his matches against bigger opponents, like Big Show. He plays the underdog better than the favourite -- which doesn't suit his super face gimmick -- and is more entertaining that way. Note: more entertaining, not actually entertaining.

I was a fan of him as a heel but his push came way too fast, and I seriously dread the day he becomes a top RAW superstar.
This