When animals get OWNED!!! Very Funny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I love animals but these are must see....

A Tennis Ball knocks out a flying bird in the middle of a Tennis game: A mid flight bird - a one in a few million chances

[yt]gj6Bt_oaiqg[/yt]

A Kangaroo runs onto a Bathurst track and slips - just misses cars in middle of road.

[yt]I8zICr6NexQ[/yt]

Old Lady playing Golf doesn't see in front of her and then knocks out a bird that is standing right in front of the ball.

[yt]y_mrm-4U0uY[/yt]

Rally Race car going over 180mph gets a broken windsheild when a bird goes SPLAT on it (a big bird not some small shit)

[yt]mSFggmz49Pk[/yt]

Car hits Deer - Deer sent flying high in the air

[yt]Q26wXGN_0Zg[/yt]

(Just thought I might add a bit of info onto the one with the Kangaroo for the people that don't live or have never been to Australia and don't know well every year (correct me if I am wrong) I believe it is in August they have a Bathurst formula one racing tournament between Ford and Holden it goes for 24 hours straight they switch drivers in teams every couple of hours and well all the loud noises, rumbling and shaking of the ground from all the high speeds the cars do the Kangaroo are like WTF earthquake what in the blue hell is going on...they run in all directions and every year there are cases of Kangaroo seen on the track - many people just watch the races for the Kangaroo)

Beer

I slightly Loled, but MEGA loled at the woman smashing a Golf Ball into the Bird.