What's The Greatest/Your Favorite Boss Theme Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
When it comes time for a showdown with the boss(es) of a video game and the boss music kicks in, what's the greatest theme(s) that you've ever heard? This one is probably my personal favorite:

The whole soundtrack to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles In Time for the SNES is golden and probably one of the all-time classic video game soundtracks in history, but this boss theme is something else. The music here really gets you pumped for the fight that's about to occur with the boss and has that "shit just got real" feeling to it. (The whole theme doesn't actually take fifteen minutes to play, for the record. The person who uploaded the video just looped it over and over again starting at 00:30.)

The Arcade version of it is pretty sweet, too:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
One Winged Angel.. The boss battle music for the final encounter with Sephiroth in FF7.

I remember the first time I fought Sephiroth and this music started playing, I felt like I was in a real fight, the adrenaline started flowing, heart started beating fast.. All because of this music. Perfect battle theme.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

Pretty badass, and feels like this was actually much better than the battle itself.

And every MGR boss battle theme, but I'll just stick to the Metal Gear Ray theme.

Reactions: Rogue

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

You can't make me choose one :finger:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The theme when you battle The Dahaka from PoP: Warrior Within immediately comes to mind.

It's not really a boss battle, but I also remember when I first encountered a group of elites in the first Halo game. I think it was a cut scene but the music was just great. Halo has always been great when it comes to music.

There's quite a few from the MGS series as well but I don't think I can pick out my favorites.