What's next for Orton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
80514ecb15d81813ae0bfb9262bb77ee.jpg

Randy Orton hasn't done anything meaningful since losing the world title to Mark Henry and his short feud with Cody Rhodes. Raw ratings can use a boost. We can't have a star doing little to nothing. At the moment Orton is being wasted.

Last year Orton was Raw's opener. He opened every Raw for 4 or 5 straight months. That got old very fast. What was Vince thinking?

When was the last time he had any mic time? I can't remember his last promo.

Randy Orton is not currently booked for Summerslam. It's doubtful he will have an advertised match. I'm sure they'll fit him in for a random match. This just isn't good.

Love him or hate him Orton is a star. He's not being used. The WWE needs to do something fast. He doesn't have to be in the main event picture for a world title. At least give him a story.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He'll either feud with Wade or Sheamus I think (or ADR/Sheamus). Atm he's just doing nothing because there's nothing for him yet, but expect him to be back up there again soon.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh, he'll probably just bury some #1 contenders and up and coming upper midcarders as usual.

No, probably a feud with Barrett or ADR.