What's next for Mr. Kennedy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What will Kennedy do when he gets back?

• Become a jobber to the stars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn face and feud with Vince.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dstebbins

Reaction score
After being suspended for 30 days for violating the WWE Wellness Policy, do you think Kennedy is going to turn face and feud with Vince to go along with the storyline of him impersonating a McMahon, or do you think he's going to become a jobber to the stars, like RVD did when he violated the policy? I go for the latter. Kennedy deserves to job to everyone. He's a fucking DRUGGIE!!!

dayvid316

Reaction score
Ha so is most of WWE Wrestler's he just bought them Online and i think if they job to the stars what a waste of talent

kingovkings

Reaction score
LMAO id say most of the wrestlers either have or still do roids, painkillers and other drugs he was just 1 of a few that got caught out by buying off that Internet company.not that I'm agreeing or condoning with what he has done but he has been suspended so i dont see why they should punish him twice by having him job to others i agree with above it a waste of talent he been suspended that should be end of it,IMO i think he will b involved in the Vince son storyline either he turns out 2 b his son even tho they said he ain't or him n Vince get in2 storyline bout him impersonating a McMahon

Great One

Neither... he will stay heel and probably align himself with Vince not feud with him.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
So your saying WWE should job Kennedy just because he took steroids...

Nope! Wouldn't that put Randy Orton on Funaki level right now then?

Anyweis as for Kennedy, i haven't given up hope of him actually becoming the illigitamate son. To completely just stop the angle like that would be stupid & just a plain waste of time. Kennedy isn't turning face anytime soon though.

What i wouldn't mind is have the interaction between Vince & Kennedy like Father & Son so therfore Kennedy could feud against the likes of HHH & Shane untill he's ready for the likes of Cena... It's actually a good thing in a sence that he isn't Mcmahon's son because that would be kinda like a dark cloud hanging over his head his whole career then.

They can still go with the angle but it'll probably be much diffrent to the original idea!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score

What i wouldn't mind is have the interaction between Vince & Kennedy like Father & Son so therfore Kennedy could feud against the likes of HHH & Shane untill he's ready for the likes of Cena... It's actually a good thing in a sence that he isn't Mcmahon's son because that would be kinda like a dark cloud hanging over his head his whole career then.

That's exactly what I was thinking throughout the whole angle. I guess, in the short term, it would've helped Kennedy a lot, but in the long term, it would've buried...

KENNEDY BACK TO FRIDAY NIGHTS!

MikeRaw

WHAT AN IDEA! Have the fastest rising superstar in SD history suddenly job to Snitsky, Cena, Orton, Andhell yeah... SUPER CRAZY!
No way, that idea is super crazy...
Besides, Kennedy would just quit if he had to job:p
But people get suspended all the time and you wont see Kennedy jobbing anytime soon my friend...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking throughout the whole angle. I guess, in the short term, it would've helped Kennedy a lot, but in the long term, it would've buried...

KENNEDY BACK TO FRIDAY NIGHTS!

Best opinion i've heard all day!

Acutally, i don't think Raw has ever produced Mid-Card Guys, gaven them a push & finnaly have them held the title. Well, maybe you could count Edge & Orton but that's because of there sheer caliber.

I'll say this again. SmackDown/ECW > Raw for producing Talent. That's why i'm praying for guys like CM Punk, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke & MVP to stay put where they are!

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I think we are likely to see Kennedy return and become involved in the Vince Paternity storyline as either the son or a close associate of Vince. Either way, I think we will see them "team up" so to speak and take on HHH for a while. With these 3 involved in a storyline, I think it could end up being pretty interesting and maybe Kennedy will even get to go over HHH in the end.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Kennedy is too good and too young to start jobbing and he admitted to roid usage so that shouldnt make his situation that bad