What's next for Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Since returning from injury at Survivor Series, he's feuded with Jericho, Edge, and Big Show. So... What's next? He's got a match with Show at Extreme Rules, so obviously that'll be the focus of the next 2 weeks, but after that, i cant' see the feud going on. Is a full time feud with Miz in store? I doubt it somehow. Orton? Probably not, seeing as the Legacy feud against HHH will continue for a while. Who else is there? Show and Orton are the two top heels on Raw, and one will be busy, and the other he is currently feuding with. Does this mean they plan to make someone like Miz a true main event heel, or will Cena possibly be in a face vs face feud with someone like HBK or MVP? What's everyoen see Cena doing after his feud with Show (which I can't wait to end, BTW)?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I imagine Cena/MVP vs. Legacy for some reason :/.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
hopefully he will in fact feud with the miz and actually job to him, elevating the miz to the position on the card that he deserves to be at, the main event

Reaction score
After his match against Big Show at Extreme Rules, it's pretty much a given that he will be in the world title match at Night of Champions. He said he would face the winner of Batista/Orton, but even without him saying that, it's still obvious that he will be in a title match. Since NOC is all title matches and he won't be competing for the IC belt and he deffinitly won't be left off the card, he will be in a world title match. My guess is that it will be a triple threat match between Orton, Batista and Cena. After that Triple H will probably be returning and feud with either Orton or Batista, and depending on that Cena will either have a title match at Summerslam against Orton or a rematch from last years Summerslam against Batista. Or maybe I'm completely wrong. lol But that's my guess for what Cena will be up to throughout the summer.

Airfixx

^^^Kinda makes sense....

Anyone expecting Priceless to invade the cage at Extreme Rules to save Randy? ...Regardless, whatever screwy finish they go with, Batista bitching his way into another rematch would set up the NOC triple threat you mention quite easily.

(HHH is being advertised as being in a triple threat with Orton & Batista on the Aussie tour in early July so I'm defo expecting him back on TV before Summerslam.)

seX-Power

I think that Cena will squash Miz before Extreme Rules, ending the thing they have going there, before defeating the Big Show and going on to be involved with the Legacy storyline. If Flair gets punted out then they can have Cena/Tista/HHH (who returns on Raw) against Legacy (fatal 4 way at NOC?) and then when either HHH or Batista turn heel (I expect that) then they'll fued with each other while Orton goes one(three?) on one against Cena for the title.

noumenon

Well, I'm pretty sure Cena will fill the title gap between Extreme Rules and when HHH returns. I honestly as much as I'de like to see it...I don't see him feuding with the Miz. I sadly don't think this is going to amount to anything more than a CENA ANGRY squash match.

straight_edge76

Well as much as I hate it he will likely feud with Orton right after Extreme Rules and im thinking a triple threat at NOC. But I think he should stay out of the title picture for awhile and feud with guys like The Miz but I think he will just squash Miz on Raw...which he shouldn't I am in love with the Miz' new character (no homo...yeah I just went wordlife on yall!)

xtremebadass

I highly doubt he'll be in the WWE title hunt considering the only guys that are going to be in the world title hunt at HHH, Batista, and Orton. Maybe a short stint with Orton at NOC, but I don't see it happening. I could see Legacy getting the tag belts and Cena and MVP form a tag team to take them on. Cena grooms MVP for main event and then they eventually turn on each other to feud.

Klide

IDK thats what happens if your at your prime early...like Batista he pretty much did everything did everything(not literaly but u kno wat i mean) now batista is
looking to retire
(spoiler lol rumor) im not saying cenas going to retire im just saying he might get boring soon if hes not already. but to answer your question i think Cena would be wwe champ again somehow and batista being world champ = WM 26 Main Event Cena Vs Batista for the undistuped championship (unified). ...