What's next for Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A lot of people suggest that he's going to end up feuding with Sheen but I actually think he will be involved with AJ now that she's the new GM.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, it's WWE so what is best probably wont happen, which means he'll probably feud with Sheen.

If they wanted to do a face run, they could have AJ always stack the deck against him and have him come out on top every time, eventually winning over fans with his spirit and such.

I also wouldn't mind a bit of a feud with her where she refuses to book him in any sort of meaningful match as punishment, and have him go behind her back and try to figure out a way to get a new GM.

But, like I said, it's probably the whole Sheen angle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Apparently he's jobbing to Sheen at SS

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I could see him getting put in a feud with Sheen or being crapped on by AJ since she's the new GM, the old face GM screws heels for no reason thing, but the heel being especially Bryan because of everything that's gone by, obviously, these will entertain the fans and be awesome. It's not like we want to see some more aggressive side of Bryan with him making people tap left and right or him being portrayed as the badass he plays well, that's crap.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I hate skim reading Sheen, I always see it wrong -__-. May aswell get this crap over quickly, they're going to do it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jobbing to Sheen who will win cleanly.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
But feuding with Sheen will get him a LOT of publicity, which could get him more over.