Whatever!!! Whateverrrrrrr!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

[YT]DQyGs8uTzpI[/YT]
Oh my God :laugh: what a sicko liar scumbag.

noumenon

LMFAO! The crowd reactions are priceless.

"Just cause yer bigger than me you think yer the bigger guy?"

Wordlife

^LMAO!

I've been to a Steve show, cause its filmed in Chicago, along with Springer at the time.... Jesus Christ its INSANE! It's almost as real as the WWE :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would love to see one of these shows live but at the same time I would be mortified if I was seen on camera.

Wordlife

^that's the thing, I was on TV cause I was in the back row, but this hot chick in front of me had a question for this fat black guy with huge tits.... he said he had bigger tits than her, so she whipped hers out, OMG btw!

But then I watched the episode on TV and there I was for like 1/4 of the show lol!

Wrestling Station

I would love to see one of these shows live but at the same time I would be mortified if I was seen on camera.
you will be labelled as RAPIST lol.

Go to Jerry Springer show and show your wiener to cam.. its the lifestyle of that show!

Wrestling Station

^that's the thing, I was on TV cause I was in the back row, but this hot chick in front of me had a question for this fat black guy with huge tits.... he said he had bigger tits than her, so she whipped hers out, OMG btw!

But then I watched the episode on TV and there I was for like 1/4 of the show lol!
link :D

Wordlife

LOL MS! Meatspin... sadly that doesn't exist anymore :(

I loved tricking people hahaha

and WS, I'm looking for it now lol