What Wrestling merchandise/collectables have you got?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SharpShooter22

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wondering if anybody has some cool wrestling stuff such as
Belts
clothing
figures
etc.
If you have any videos of your cool stuff post a link or just reply.

straight_edge76

I have a few t-shirts, DVDs, Bobble heads and a Maryse poster lol I used to have alot of the figures, belts and alot of other posters but I either gave them to my little brother or they got ruined and I just threw them out. But I still do have a Maria poster from a WWE Raw magazine from like 2004 laying around somewhere imma go find it and hang it up..

noumenon

Quite a few figures which I left in the box, maybe around 30 of them actually.
If there's a cool t-shirt I'll pick it up. I've got a few Edge, Orton and Punk hoodies and shirts.
Other than that just some dvd's and autographed stuff.

My girlfriend had bought me the WHC deluxe belt but the strap was fucked up so we returned it.

straight_edge76

I saw a pretty kickass CM Punk deluxe action figure thing at work yesterday, I am contemplating picking one up. I have a few Punk, Orton and Austin shirts, I also got the Bret Hart t-shirt that came with his DVD on WWE.com. I am going to see a WWE live event in March and will likely pick a few things up there as well; I am a pretty big fan of The Miz' "I'm Awesome" T-Shirt

noumenon

I love a lot of Punks merch. I've got the double fist shirt, and hoodie, the ribcage hoodie and his new straight edge seal shirt.

straight_edge76

Yeah same here, I have his original Straight Edge t-shirt (the one from like the summer of 07), the double fist (I lol every time I say that) hoodie and the ribcage T-shirt, I liked his one Ace of Spades looking shirt but never got one and I just got the new one. I've noticed that Punk, Orton and Edge have some of the coolest merch.

Back in the day i used to get like every type of Austin merch I could find lol

Reaction score
Some WWE dvds. Sold-gave away all 24 of my RoH DVDs, still have TONS and TONS of illegal internet bought hours of awesome footage of anything from Smoky Mountain to prime ECW to Puro and Lucha comps.

Don't wear wrestling shirts, unless someone knows where to score on of those sick Delirious shirts.

But the true collectible I own and take pride in is a red leather U.S title replica (not that pussy WWE one, the classic WCW one) with Scott Hall's, DDP's, Magnum T.A's, Roddy Piper's, Booker T's, Ric fuckin Flair's and Barry Windham's signatures on it. I have it in a nice, nice case. It's the only thing wrestling related that I ever sank more than 25 bucks into. The belt cost 230, to have the custom leather cost another 200 and it took over 6 years to amass all the signatures. Got Roddy first, Mags second, Scott Hall and DDP at the same time, Booker and Ric at the same time and lastly Mr. Windham at San Antonio's stock show and Rodeo in 2007. I wish I had a way to put a picture of it on here. If it was just a belt, I doubt I'd still have it, but since it has so many former champion's signatures on it, it is certainly a true collectible. I wonder if it has any worth.

straight_edge76

Some WWE dvds. Sold-gave away all 24 of my RoH DVDs, still have TONS and TONS of illegal internet bought hours of awesome footage of anything from Smoky Mountain to prime ECW to Puro and Lucha comps.

Don't wear wrestling shirts, unless someone knows where to score on of those sick Delirious shirts.

But the true collectible I own and take pride in is a red leather U.S title replica (not that pussy WWE one, the classic WCW one) with Scott Hall's, DDP's, Magnum T.A's, Roddy Piper's, Booker T's, Ric fuckin Flair's and Barry Windham's signatures on it. I have it in a nice, nice case. It's the only thing wrestling related that I ever sank more than 25 bucks into. The belt cost 230, to have the custom leather cost another 200 and it took over 6 years to amass all the signatures. Got Roddy first, Mags second, Scott Hall and DDP at the same time, Booker and Ric at the same time and lastly Mr. Windham at San Antonio's stock show and Rodeo in 2007. I wish I had a way to put a picture of it on here. If it was just a belt, I doubt I'd still have it, but since it has so many former champion's signatures on it, it is certainly a true collectible. I wonder if it has any worth.

Nice! Honestly I can never bring myself to spend that much on wrestling stuff though

xtremebadass

I both Cena Spinner belts. Alot of WWE DVD from 2002 and 2003. Then a couple Cena DVDs. I got some old figures from like 2004, some really crappy worn out t-shirts, and some of those WWE CDs. I still got my WWE Anthology CD :)

AND Cena's album. YAY.

Then a ton of random John Cena stuff lol

straight_edge76

I used to have alot of WWF/E, WCW and ECW VHS tapes but I lost/threw away most of them.