What would you have Sin Cara do on his return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So Sin Cara is rumoured to be returning to in ring action soon. How would you get him back into action if you were the booker? Most likely he's used this time off to get more used to the WWE style so he doesn't botch as much as he did when he first made his début.

Me. I'd have him spend two or three weeks rebuilding some momentum by having him in matches with random superstars. Not squashes but matches where he can show off his lucha style. Then I'd put him in a feud for the IC title with Cody. Cody and Sin Cara can most likely put on some at least 4 star matches and I'd do anything to see Cody's feud with Big Blow end. This feud could stretch over about two months time in the summer. Letting both guys trade wins and build momentum whilst making the IC title mean something. Cara doesn't have too win it in the end but it would re establish him as one of the big mid carders in the WWE and put Cody over as he had finally defeated his rivals whose been a big star all over the world. If Cara wins it he is over and has a title that means something and it still makes Cody look strong considering the length of the feud and hopefully pushes Cody in the ME.

That's how I'd do it at least.

Discuss!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cara taking the strap so Cody can go to the main event is a really good idea, and a nice way for him to return. He could then have a good reign as champ and at some point start feuding with Mysterio, who would put him over in his retirement match at a big PPV, like Survivor Series or maybe Wrestlemania.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Have him contend for the World championship and give him a similar push to Daniel Bryan.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-Show the video packages and highlights leading up to his return. Make it look like a really big deal, and follow that up with William Regal coming out of retirement to face this guy who was such a big deal. Let the feud go at least 3 months, Regal doesn't need a pencil to draw heat and can be the perfect mentor to let Sin Cara adjust to the WWE style. Not sure how the clash in styles would work, though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Have him contend for the World championship and give him a similar push to Daniel Bryan.

I do not think Cara is ready nor has the push to be a world heavyweight contender. He would be perfect for the IC though and could bring some glory back to it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to see him with a title so soon.. Give him the feud with Rhodes, but first wrestle a while without title shots.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Probably go to FCW so he can learn how to work under the restraints of the WWE.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Probably go to FCW so he can learn how to work under the restraints of the WWE.

Exactly. WWE should have done that before putting him on TV.