What would be awesome at EC * to me*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheBestCup

Jobber
Reaction score
So EC will start out with the IC title match with Zeb getting involved with the match so Swagger wins IC title. Then we move on to a shield promo you know saying they are going to beat the Wyatt family. Next we see a jobber match I dont know who ? So now a Wyatt family promo Bray is saying the shield is more ego than team and that they are brothers . Now a tag team title match New Age Outlaws vs the Usos New Age Outlaws retain .
Now the shield vs Wyatt family its a war but heres the thing the shield * Ambrose and Roman * are yelling at each other while Seth is fighting Bray then Bray tags in Luke while Ambrose and Roman are still yelling at each other BOOM huge clothesline to Seth Wyatts win. Main event time the EC * Brock Lesnar comes out to attack Christian . So it starts outwith Cesaro and Bryan Orton comes out Brock comes out everyone guns for Brock Sheamus comes out Sheamus is first one one out then comes super Cena then Cena is out then Orton is out Brock is almost dead by getting beat up for most for the match Brock is out then Bryan Cesaro wins EC THE END .

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@crayo where have you been advertising this forum? so many dumb users have joined lately, no offence bro.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Shut up Brad and appreciate the expert analysis.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
so many dumb users have joined lately, no offence bro.

I'm a new user, I am about to graduate with my Psychology degree from Plymouth University in the UK, I already have published research in Social Psychology with two professors at the University. I have a conditional offer for a Masters programme at the same University in Clinical Psychology...You need to give new users a chance to adapt to the forum.

In other words screw you dude ..."No offence"

:finger:

Last edited: