What will be Ziggler's "YES!" chant?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ziggler's being booked terribly as MITB, just like Bryan was, but Bryan was able to get over despite that due to the Yes/No chants.

Simple question: What's something original that Ziggler can do to get himself madly over?

+5 rep for the most creative answer.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just because he won doesn't mean he's going to get a good catchphrase. :haha:

Showing Off I guess.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

Showing Off I guess.

It doesn't particularly have to be a catchphrase, just anything simple to get him way more over than what he's currently doing.

(Although cashing in on the company's unintentional top heel and saving us from Sheamus could do it by itself.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rain said:
It doesn't particularly have to be a catchphrase, just anything simple to get him way more over than what he's currently doing.

(Although cashing in on the company's unintentional top heel and saving us from Sheamus could do it by itself.)

Yeah, I was thinking of something along those lines. Not really sure of anything that shouldn't get him over that will do so, most things he does should get him over somehow already.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
He will get tights that has a Weiner pocket so that it can hang out...

His catch phrase:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle.....yeah!

Reactions: Samalan

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
He will get tights that has a Weiner pocket so that it can hang out...

His catch phrase:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle.....yeah!

:haha:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

Showing Off I guess.

You took me answer! :punk:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He needs to do more things like headstands. I'm not sure how acrobatic he is but I would love to see him do like walking handstands every time he wins and then just pulling that killer grin with that sharp jaw. Also they need to give him longer matches, he doesn't need anything stupidly unique as he's one of the best wrestlers in the E' like Bryan -- not just the yes chants that got him over -- but more importantly he needs more mic time. I'm sure he would get insanely over fast if he were allowed to cut some of the material he cut for WWE Download on WWE television.

Also give him an actual catch phrase. He says "show off" in most promos but I would love to see him actively say "It's not showing off if you back it up" or even the kayfabe breaker "#Heel".